Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Photos - You and your rig!

Photos - You and your rig! Show off your rig and your mods.

Old 08-04-15
Valued Member

Default Vlad's NX GLS

OK, might as well have a thread on my ride.

Car is a MY15 NX Pajero GLS in Graphite Metallic colour with 3.2L I4 DiD and 5Spd Tiptronic Auto.

Mods to date:
  • Clear tint over privacy glass (kids don't complain like they do in the wife's Outlander with privacy glass but no clear tint to stop UV).
  • 20% tint on front door windows.
  • 5x 5630SMD festoon interior LEDs.
  • 4x 5630SMD T10 puddle LEDs.
  • 2x 5050SMD fuse type vanity mirror LEDs.
  • 2x 5630SMD T10 approach LEDs.
  • 2x 5630SMD T10 rear number plate LEDs.
  • Dealer fit blue LED sidestep lights.
  • 3000kg ATB towbar (dealer recommended ATB towbar as it does not require the spare tyre lift kit).
  • Steelmate front parking sensors with in-dash Air-on-Board factory look custom symbol isolation switch. Can be caliberated to handle nudge bars.
  • Compass module from a wrecker.
  • DEI 506T glass breakage sensor.
  • DEI 507M tilt sensor.
  • Bushskinz intercooler, sump and transmission/transfer case guards.
  • Genuine NW polished alloy nudge bar.
  • 30" 270W LED light bar.
  • Traction control on/off mod.
  • Switch panel with TPMS, TC On/Off buttons, UHF RJ45 jack, USB and voltmeter, LED light switch and air compressor button.
  • Paddle shift.
  • SPV EGR module.
  • Donaldson P551615 3 micron secondary filter.
  • ProVent 200 catch can.

Planned mods:
  • Fit air compressor in engine bay.
  • Fit Uniden 5060.
  • Work light and dune flag in rear wheel carrier bracket.
  • Rear plates.

Front view showing parking sensors:

Night time shots showing the interior and puddle LEDs:

Day and night time shots showing the LED side step lights and approach light:

Going to Moonta Bay and surrounding areas soon so will take some nice beach photos etc.

Last edited by vladguan; 06-12-17 at 08:51 PM.
Old 08-04-15
Valued Member

Nice Vlad!
Like the blue lights.... very cool!
Those LED's you referred me to are excellent. Really love the white brightness.

Thanks again!
Sally

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575
Old 22-04-15
Valued Member

Update: Ordered the SPV module Mk 3.1 from Tony and also the ELM327 module from totalcardiagnostics. The SPV module should hopefully arrive by Friday.
Old 22-04-15
Valued Member

Nice!
Dark tint: Driftadraws:bushskinz set:tough dog lift:50lt waeco:MSA drop down slide: optima 66AH blue top: oricom cb:GME antenna:120w solar:narva 170 lights:hayman reese brake controller:18/265/65 BFG's :roof basket & bag:SPV MK3.1:ARB compressor: Donaldson fuel filter:breathers:Redarc 40amp:century 120AH dual batt: Blue tongue offroad trekka camper trailer :2016 winch n bar Airtek snorkel
LIVING THE DREAM!! My Build http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=44476
Old 23-04-15
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovingman View Post
Nice!
Received the SPV much thanks to Tony from SPV and installed it a few minutes ago.

Last edited by vladguan; 03-08-17 at 10:27 AM.
Old 24-04-15
Valued Member

Got the EGR valve checked by Corbetzki and it was sitting at 0% so all good. It was great meeting up with you. My Bluetooth ELM327 module should arrive next week. I think it got delayed d by the flooding.

Cheers,
Vlad
Old 30-04-15
Valued Member

So, got the ELM327 module and the Torque Pro today. Added a vehicle profile and chose the connection setting of "4 CAN 11bit 500k baud". Now, the Emissions Readiness S/DTC display show components as completed but everything else as incomplete or something like that (including EGR). Now, I added raw data display to get something and noticed the throttle sitting at 100% the whole trip home. Is this the same as EGR at 0%?

I did add a predefind PID as suggested in another thread for trans temp but it is not showing up. Anyhow, what is the proper setting for Torque to get everything working? It would be great if someone could post screen shots of their various configuration setting.
Old 30-04-15
Valued Member

Additionaly, I managed to source a compass module from a 2010 Pajero at a wrecker. Plan to install it on Saturday. Any tips on how to remove the tailgate trim like where to pry/lever etc without breaking things. I managed to break off a few pieces of plastic around claws on the wife's ZG Outlander while removing its tailgate trim to fit a reversing camera.

Cheers,
Vlad
Old 01-05-15
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladguan View Post
Additionaly, I managed to source a compass module from a 2010 Pajero at a wrecker. Plan to install it on Saturday. Any tips on how to remove the tailgate trim like where to pry/lever etc without breaking things. I managed to break off a few pieces of plastic around claws on the wife's ZG Outlander while removing its tailgate trim to fit a reversing camera.

Cheers,
Vlad
Cool. I look forward to seeing the result. Could you take a pics as you go? (Mini tutorial maybe?)

| ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | airbags | BFG AT's | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank in rear seat well | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')