• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kas
    • Oct 2016
    • Margaret river

Coil spring spacer for NS Pajero

Hello

I was looking into getting rear coil spacers for my 2008 NS.

Now, I can't seem to find them for the 4th gen model only 3rd. Does anyone know if they are all the same?

Thanks a lot

Kas
  • Alben
    • Jul 2010
    • Victoria

Just double check, but I think the coil spacers from the front end of an 80 series landcruiser and some 100 series landcruisers is the right size.

Cheers
    Ben
    2007 Pajero NS VRX - DID, Manual, Cool Silver, ARB Deluxe Bullbar, ARB Aluminium Rack, Awning, Bushskinz, Bilstein & Lovells HD, Safari Snorkel, Dual Battery, ARB Air Compressor, Lightforce XGTs, GME UHF, Cooper AT3, TPMS and Scan Gauge.

1996 Triton MJ Luxury Double Cab - 4d56T 2.5TD Manual, Snorkel, Canopy & Roof Rack, Side Step/Sliders, Bullbar, IPF Driving Lights, Mickey T MTZ's, GME UHF, Custom Roof Console, Spot Light, Pioneer Head Unit & Speakers, Piranha Dual Battery, Rear Drawers

Comment

• FishAnd4WD
      • Jul 2014
      • Caloundra

Originally posted by Kas View Post
      Hello

I was looking into getting rear coil spacers for my 2008 NS.

Now, I can't seem to find them for the 4th gen model only 3rd. Does anyone know if they are all the same?

Thanks a lot

Kas
      This is where I got my rear spacers from for my NS. Excellent quality and fast shipping at a great price!

Cheers,
      Anthony

07 NS Exceed DiD -
      MM Alloy Bar, TJM Airtec Snorkel, Lovell & Bilstein 4" Lift, Maxxis RAZR MT 33s, Bushskinz Protection Plates, RhinoRack Backbone & Pioneer Platform, Bushwakka 270 Awning, STEDI 40.5" ST2K Light Bar - 8.5" Type-X Sport Spotties - ST3301 Pro 4.6" Reverse/Camp Light, Enerdrive DCDC 40 12V Setup, Kings Drawers, 3" SS Exhaust, MM4X4 Lockup Mate, OEM VT13 Highflow Turbo, HPD FMI, OEM Injector Upgrade, Just Autos Remap - 180RWHP 600nm on 33s

2019 SUV GT Mega Camper

Comment

• Kas
        • Oct 2016
        • Margaret river

Originally posted by FishAnd4WD View Post
        This is where I got my rear spacers from for my NS. Excellent quality and fast shipping at a great price!

http://amu.net.au/index.php/coil-spr...hi-pajero.html
        Thanks a lot Anthony! did you just get the ones for the NP? and are they easy to install?

Comment

• FishAnd4WD
          • Jul 2014
          • Caloundra

Thanks a lot Anthony! did you just get the ones for the NP? and are they easy to install?
          No worries Kas, yeah I just got the NP ones as they fit as well. I got my mechanic to put them in for me when I got the Paj serviced but it's not too hard to do at home as they just go on top of the springs.
          Cheers,
          Anthony

07 NS Exceed DiD -
          MM Alloy Bar, TJM Airtec Snorkel, Lovell & Bilstein 4" Lift, Maxxis RAZR MT 33s, Bushskinz Protection Plates, RhinoRack Backbone & Pioneer Platform, Bushwakka 270 Awning, STEDI 40.5" ST2K Light Bar - 8.5" Type-X Sport Spotties - ST3301 Pro 4.6" Reverse/Camp Light, Enerdrive DCDC 40 12V Setup, Kings Drawers, 3" SS Exhaust, MM4X4 Lockup Mate, OEM VT13 Highflow Turbo, HPD FMI, OEM Injector Upgrade, Just Autos Remap - 180RWHP 600nm on 33s

2019 SUV GT Mega Camper

Comment

• Kas
            • Oct 2016
            • Margaret river

Originally posted by FishAnd4WD View Post
            No worries Kas, yeah I just got the NP ones as they fit as well. I got my mechanic to put them in for me when I got the Paj serviced but it's not too hard to do at home as they just go on top of the springs.
            Ah Perfect. what size pacers did you use and how much lift did you gain? I'm looking t 20mm spacers as I did read somewhere that the lift almost doubles?

thanks!

Comment

• FishAnd4WD
              • Jul 2014
              • Caloundra

Ah Perfect. what size pacers did you use and how much lift did you gain? I'm looking t 20mm spacers as I did read somewhere that the lift almost doubles?

thanks!
              I went with 30mm spacers on top of 2' lift which gave me extra 60mm but settled to 30mm extra lift. The rear is sitting at 600mm from centre hub to bottom of the guards.
              Cheers,
              Anthony

07 NS Exceed DiD -

2019 SUV GT Mega Camper

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X