• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sam.cath
    • Dec 2014
    • Sunshine Coast

Repco sale

Just a quick one to let you all know that Repco have a 35% sale on all Penrite oil for this weekend & 20% off for RACQ members for February.

Cheers,
    Sam
    2018 NX DI-D PAJERO GLS

Fuel Manager secondary fuel filter
  • Dicko1
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2014
    • Cairns, FNQ

Thanks....more bloody money needed...lol
    Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• sam.cath
      • Dec 2014
      • Sunshine Coast

Good deal!
      Picked up Penrite ATF FS trans oil 20L for $134.
      Very happy.
      2018 NX DI-D PAJERO GLS

Fuel Manager secondary fuel filter

Comment

• GOSSAMER
        Valued Member
        • Apr 2008
        • doncaster east vic

Originally posted by sam.cath View Post
        Just a quick one to let you all know that Repco have a 35% sale on all Penrite oil for this weekend & 20% off for RACQ members for February.

Cheers,
        Sam
        I went in today and got an air filter he quoted me $47 ish and i said that's fine thinking i will get an extra 20% off with my racv card, get to the checkout he scans my card and it made no difference to the price, he then tells me it was already discounted. hate it when that happens
        Just noticed in their catalogue that they have 20% off polyair
        Last edited by GOSSAMER; 11-02-16, 06:56 AM.
        Back from the Dark side
        NT VRX, Ironbark, Dobinson suspension, Kanati muddies 275 65 18, Boo's bash plates (now with dents )

Comment

• Dicko1
          Valued Member
          • Dec 2014
          • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by GOSSAMER View Post
          I went in today and got an air filter he quoted me $47 ish and i said that's fine thinking i will get an extra 20% off with my racv card, get to the checkout he scans my card and it made no difference to the price, he then tells me it was already discounted. hate it when that happens
          Just noticed in their catalogue that they have 20% off polyair
          I think the advertising is all bullshite. Do you really think buying 3 tyres and getting a 4th for free is reality. ? Repco, supercreep, autobahn and others all inflate their prices. Getting sick of being ripped off all the time.
          Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• spot01
            Valued Member
            • Apr 2011
            • Adelaide

All the hype may help you identify when deals are on, but in the end, the only price that matters is the total $ you actually pay - just ask one question: "how much will I pay in total". Same when buying a car or a house.

I find a few phone calls can be useful, eg, I wanted a cabin air filter for my NW:
            - Dealer $65 (2 years ago - never again for this item)
            - Repco about $50 (Ryco)
            - Auto Pro $43 (Ryco)
            - Supercheap Online (Ryco) $29.99 + $2.50 delivery to my door = $32.49 (they also have a "Sakura"?? brand for about half that)

Unfortunately one place isn't always cheapest, so you need to check for each item, although the above is fairly typical in my experience.
            Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

• GOSSAMER
              Valued Member
              • Apr 2008
              • doncaster east vic

Originally posted by Dicko1 View Post
              I think the advertising is all bullshite. Do you really think buying 3 tyres and getting a 4th for free is reality. ? Repco, supercreep, autobahn and others all inflate their prices. Getting sick of being ripped off all the time.
              Yep have to agree, i just rang Repco to price their polyair, he even mentioned they were on special and quoted me $356 for a complete kit. the cheapest i can find on ebay is $312 delivered to my door from a seller in Nsw and it even includes a pressure gauge valued at $40. The seller even states RRP of $380 so based on that Repco's price with 20% off should be $304
              Even funnier polyair list them at $345 for the kit
              Last edited by GOSSAMER; 11-02-16, 08:22 AM.
              Back from the Dark side
              NT VRX, Ironbark, Dobinson suspension, Kanati muddies 275 65 18, Boo's bash plates (now with dents )

Comment

• Pajshomoneroguntero
                Valued Member
                • Jul 2013
                • Sydney

Careful! You'll have Gerry Harvey whinging that the Australian consumer isn't dumb enough to pay the inflated prices.
                NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

• Hill
                  Valued Member
                  • Sep 2007
                  • Adelaide

Originally posted by spot01 View Post
                  All the hype may help you identify when deals are on, but in the end, the only price that matters is the total $ you actually pay - just ask one question: "how much will I pay in total". Same when buying a car or a house.

I find a few phone calls can be useful, eg, I wanted a cabin air filter for my NW:
                  - Dealer $65 (2 years ago - never again for this item)
                  - Repco about $50 (Ryco)
                  - Auto Pro $43 (Ryco)
                  - Supercheap Online (Ryco) $29.99 + $2.50 delivery to my door = $32.49 (they also have a "Sakura"?? brand for about half that)

Unfortunately one place isn't always cheapest, so you need to check for each item, although the above is fairly typical in my experience.
                  Absolutely nothing wrong with sakura filters.
                  They are one of the largesr filter producers in the world

Hill
                  200 Series
                  AOR Quantum 4

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X