• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sharkcaver
    "2000"+ Valued Contributor
    • May 2009
    • Perth

Originally posted by Dicko1 View Post
    If it was enforced half of Australian business,s would shut up shop. The other half would ignore it and hope they didnt get caught....just like what happens now.
    Rugs a million closing down sale anyone......They have gone down more times than________
    MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• Jaster
      • Apr 2008
      • Wollongong, NSW

Originally posted by sharkcaver View Post
      Rugs a million closing down sale anyone......They have gone down more times than________
      I'm drawing a complete blank here Sharkcaver, I've got no idea what you're talking about
      Current: Cool Silver '11 NT RX Auto
      Retired: Green '02 NM Exceed Manual

Comment

• Ian H
        Valued Member
        • May 2015
        • Melbourne

I agree that if they don't honour my deal then I'll just wait for the next one. What I think is a bit sus is this free hand held radio 'for the first 10 only'. There's nothing in the checkout process to tell you if you are one of the 10 and if the handheld is included. It lists all the items including the hand held but still with the condition of being one of the first added to the wording. If I was 11th for instance, then it should be clearly stated in the shopping cart or before final payment at checkout, which it isn't. Who's to say they ever give away a radio if that's the case ?
        2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• DrewXT
          • Mar 2014
          • Melbourne

I've also found if you trying 4wd Action, they'll often sell you things like the drawers with a mag subscription for less than the 4wd supercenter

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ian H
            Valued Member
            • May 2015
            • Melbourne

Since I signed up for their email alerts, guess what I got this morning.....an email saying there's a special on TODAY ONLY! And it has all the same stuff as their end of year special which finished yesterday including the drawers at $495 with the bonus radio for the first ten etc.
            2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• Ian H
              Valued Member
              • May 2015
              • Melbourne

Originally posted by GOSSAMER View Post
              The price of $495 delivered is advertised every second day. One day its $475 + $50 delivery and the next its $495 delivered. I can't understand how they can keep saying they are 63% off when its been the same price for ages.
              I now know what you mean. I've been getting the same email 'One day Only' sale every day for the past week

I called them toady and they confirmed my order includes the hand held radio which should be delivered when the drawers are in stock around the middle of this month. $495 delivered with the radio is good buying.

Comment

• GOSSAMER
                Valued Member
                • Apr 2008
                • doncaster east vic

Actually the price seems to have gone up slightly, $485 plus $60 delivery seems to be where its stuck at lately I see they have 7" round led lights now
                Back from the Dark side
                NT VRX, Ironbark, Dobinson suspension, Kanati muddies 275 65 18, Boo's bash plates (now with dents )

Comment

• MyExceed
                  • May 2014
                  • Hobart, Tas

Originally posted by Ian H View Post
                  I called them toady and they confirmed my order includes the hand held radio which should be delivered when the drawers are in stock around the middle of this month. $495 delivered with the radio is good buying.
                  im keen to see how they fit Ian and what you think of the quality. Im interested in buying a set but will wait to see how you go first

cheers
                  Last edited by MyExceed; 07-07-16, 08:02 PM. Reason: typos
                  Mark

NS Exceed V6, xrox bar with domin8r 12000lb winch, The Ultimate Suspension 2" lift, 265/70/17 BFG A/T, LED spots, LED fog lights, 40" roof mounted lightbar, OCAM alloy rack, dual batteries, Boos bash plates, diff breathers, Garmin 67LMT GPS, Tyredog TPMS, Uniden UHF, Engel MR40f in rear drawer system, external phone antennae, cargo barrier, dual side awnings, RTT, shovel holder, spare wheel lift

Comment

• Ian H
                    Valued Member
                    • May 2015
                    • Melbourne

Originally posted by MyExceed View Post
                    im keen to see how they fit Ian and what you think of the quality. Im interested in buying a set but will wait to see how you go first

cheers
                    I'll let you know.....and if I'm wrong, I'll have to by a Prado !

Comment

• paullyj57
                      • Jul 2016
                      • sa

Originally posted by spot01 View Post
                      Under the Australian Consumer Law, it is illegal to advertise a product as "x% off" if it is not actually being sold (not just offered) at the higher price. If it is generally only sold at the lower price they are breaking the law with mis-leading advertising. Shame this law isn't enforced properly.

i would let it go , they are selling stuff at prices never seen before

Comment

• Ian H
                        Valued Member
                        • May 2015
                        • Melbourne

Originally posted by paullyj57 View Post
                        i would let it go , they are selling stuff at prices never seen before
                        I'd agree with that.

Comment

• rowser
                          • Oct 2013
                          • QLD

I picked up a set of the Prado drawers from the 4wdSupacentre warehouse in Lawnton(Brisbane) today. My brother has just returned from a 6 week trip to the Cape via the Old Telegraph Track with his sons. They had a set of Titan ute drawers in the Triton and loved them. They seem very solid, though perhaps a little heavy at 70kg+

Just starting to look at how I'm going to anchor the drawers at the rear door in my NW. Does anyone have any ideas on how to safely secure the drawers there? The options seem to be (a) the 3rd row seatbelt anchors, (b) the luggage tie-down loops, or (c) use some over-centre latches attached near the luggage points as per Calspec's idea in this thread from a few years ago - https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...t=15985&page=2. Any thoughts?

Cheers
                          John

NW Pajero VRX MY14 DiD. MM tow bar, Spare wheel lift, Rear Anderson Plug & 2nd fridge outlet, 2" lift Lovells HD Springs, Bilstein Shocks, AirbagMan airbags, ARB Combar Bullbar, Side awning, Clearview Mirrors (Black), Rear drawers (Titan),

Comment

• Ian H
                            Valued Member
                            • May 2015
                            • Melbourne

My call to Supacentre earlier this month resulted in them telling me my drawers were due mid July. I haven't seen them yet so called again today. Now it's early August

Comment

• stricky
                              • Nov 2014
                              • Brisbane

Did you get the Prado Drawers to fit? 4wd Supacentre has them for $425.00 today?
                              NW VRX Did Auto 265/60/18, Bullbar, ARB Frontier tank, Bushskinz bash plates, Bilstein/Dobinson lift, Uniden 8080s, Dual Battery, air compressor, Kings 2.5 m awning, Waeco CFX 50, Abber tank

Comment

• Ian H
                                Valued Member
                                • May 2015
                                • Melbourne

Originally posted by stricky View Post
                                Did you get the Prado Drawers to fit? 4wd Supacentre has them for $425.00 today?
                                Plus delivery of $70 so they are the same as they are every day. $495

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X