• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jas2909
    • Feb 2016
    • Penrith NSW

HR towbar fitted yesterday

Got it fitted finally, happy with the concealed bar but they over cut the bumper, as per template but way to big

• tubes
    • Jun 2015
    • south australia

That looks a lot neater than the MM towbar. Looks like it will just clear the spare wheel ok.
    08 Ns Pajero Exceed, duel batteries,light force spot lights,roof basket,A/t tyres.

Comment

• littleriver
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2013
      • Queensland

Actually looks quite neat ... (also like the MRT badges )...
      2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• Spars1
        • Mar 2016
        • Perth

Originally posted by tubes View Post
        That looks a lot neater than the MM towbar. Looks like it will just clear the spare wheel ok.
        Quoted $655 to change over from the MMC bar , using exciting wiring , would any one in the Perth area interested in the MMC bar at a very discounted price

Comment

• SenojNW
          • Feb 2016
          • Perth

Geez the tyre only just squeezes in behind it doesn't it? Looks good tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• macca1
            • Jul 2011
            • Townsville Nth/ Qld

Not fit for purpose toe bar

Originally posted by Spars1 View Post
            Quoted $655 to change over from the MMC bar , using exciting wiring , would any one in the Perth area interested in the MMC bar at a very discounted price
            Got mine fitted for $730 including removal of that disgusting Mitsu bar & using existing wiring.
            Very happy with H/R bar except for high cut out of lower bumper, just a small complaint spose hr will mod their fitting drawings down the track.
            Still waiting on response from Townsville dealer re: warranty reimbursement or money back for not fit for purpose bar. It appears they are hoping I'll just go away & not mention it in forums like this, or to every other prospective p/s owner I might come across.
            Macca

Comment

• macca1
              • Jul 2011
              • Townsville Nth/ Qld

[QUOTE=Jas2909;503739]Got it fitted finally, happy with the concealed bar but they over cut the bumper, as per template but way to big

Might I suggest you remove the stickers under the pajero sport decal, dealer might use it to refuse Warranty, seems they will do anything to get out of their warranty commitment. I've been left with a bad taste in my mouth!.

Macca

Comment

• Jas2909
                • Feb 2016
                • Penrith NSW

[QUOTE=macca1;504109]
                Originally posted by Jas2909 View Post
                Got it fitted finally, happy with the concealed bar but they over cut the bumper, as per template but way to big

My might I suggest you remove the stickers under the pajero sport decal, dealer might use it to refuse Warranty, seems they will do anything to get out of their warranty commitment. I've been left with a bad taste in my mouth!.

Macca
                nh I dont care, the tuner gives lifetime warranty that mirrors the factory warranty.

Stickers dont mean anything, doesn't mean it was tuned! How many Apexi or ecutek or mugen stickers u see on shitboxes....doesnt mean they actually have it

Comment

• macca1
                  • Jul 2011
                  • Townsville Nth/ Qld

Not fit for purpose toe bar

Originally posted by Spars1 View Post
                  Got mine fitted for $730 including removal of that disgusting Mitsu bar & using existing wiring.
                  Very happy with H/R bar except for high cut out of lower bumper, just a small complaint spose hr will mod their fitting drawings down the track.
                  Still waiting on response from Townsville dealer re: warranty reimbursement or money back for not fit for purpose bar. It appears they are hoping I'll just go away & not mention it in forums like this, or to every other prospective p/s owner I might come across.
                  Macca

Comment

• macca1
                    • Jul 2011
                    • Townsville Nth/ Qld

[QUOTE=Jas2909;504110]
                    Originally posted by macca1 View Post

nh I dont care, the tuner gives lifetime warranty that mirrors the factory warranty.

Stickers dont mean anything, doesn't mean it was tuned! How many Apexi or ecutek or mugen stickers u see on shitboxes....doesnt mean they actually have it
                    That's good then hope your happy with the new power.
                    Macca

Comment

• Jas2909
                      • Feb 2016
                      • Penrith NSW

yeah it feels so much better to drive, much more responsive and you really feel the torque now, took it offroad on the weekend, it went really well, powered through mud and massive puddles!

Comment

• macca1
                        • Jul 2011
                        • Townsville Nth/ Qld

Originally posted by Jas2909 View Post
                        yeah it feels so much better to drive, much more responsive and you really feel the torque now, took it offroad on the weekend, it went really well, powered through mud and massive puddles!
                        Thinking about reflash my self they quote $ 1400 for the job including Dyno post tune, they say they will reload spec's if Stealer does update on std spec's
                        for nothing. don't know which way to go?
                        Macca

Comment

• Jas2909
                          • Feb 2016
                          • Penrith NSW

yeah thats right, they will do that. I know for me it is well worth it, feels much better to drive and as time goes on and they improve the tune it will get updated.

Comment

• LU99KE
                            • Aug 2016
                            • Newcastle

[QUOTE=Jas2909;504110]
                            Originally posted by macca1 View Post

Off topic.. how is the tune from MRT and how much was it?

Edit
                            Disregard... Learnt to read rest of post
                            Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Leroybrown238
                              • Aug 2016
                              • Melbourne

If I opted to go bigger tyres on the PS will the HR Tow Bar accept a bigger spare? Maybe a 275/65/R18? Will the MMA Tow Bar accept a bigger spare?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X