• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bro
    • Dec 2007
    • sydney

Nice review

Australia's most reputable and independent motoring experts bring you the latest car reviews, comparisons, news and auto content.
    Pajero NT Activ
    Wish List:The lot
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Interesting review , same vehicle we had over Labour Day Long weekend and did a feature film on it.
    So watch out in future for the low down on the GLX-R and how it performed.

Here it is posing at Lake Dartmouth

Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Gus
      Administrator
      • Mar 2008
      • Traralgon. Vic

Yep good 1

The Mitsubishi Pajero is a solid, powerful, polished performer. Not the sort of vehicle to drive down to the shopping centre or to church on Sundays, although you can, it is more at home working hard, pulling a boat or navigating off-road.

This is where it has well and truly proved its worth.

If you are in the market for a vehicle to meet your adventurous spirit of discovery then take this one for a test drive, but make sure you can take it off-road so it can really strut its stuff.

Pros: Cons:
      • Power
      • Reliability
      • Internal Space

• Lack Of Sat Nav Across All Models
      • Lack Of Parking Sensors Across All Models

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking forward to your take Dave..
      VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
      NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• PBding
        • May 2010
        • Canberra

Con? Lack of sat nav in my opinion is a pro! Hence my choice of a glxr. Had MMCS in challenger did not want a repeat experience. But it could use parking sensors.
        NW GLX-R Pajero auto in Champagne; not anymore, it's gone to a new home. Now piloting a Y62 Patrol petrol v8 in pearl white.

Comment

• Gus
          Administrator
          • Mar 2008
          • Traralgon. Vic

Agree doesn't matter the manufacturer either the Sat Nav in my wife's XV is the same.. & all it takes is a quick look on forums, it's the same complaints too..

Gus.
          VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
          NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• PBding
            • May 2010
            • Canberra

B-N-L's new mark 7 Golf GTI does not appear to be much different in sat nav function either, but car has other attributes that make you really forget it!
            NW GLX-R Pajero auto in Champagne; not anymore, it's gone to a new home. Now piloting a Y62 Patrol petrol v8 in pearl white.

Comment

• justcruizin
              Valued Member
              • Jun 2008
              • Brisbane

It is a pity MM still have not addressed the NVH levels in the Paj. Although the NW is far better than my NS, it still lags behind other makes and in my opinion, detracts from a really great car.

I somehow doubt MM have looked at the interior plastic finish in the NW either. Another annoying point, given the plastic work will mark or scratch any anything courser than a polishing cloth.

Would I buy one? Most certainly. I just wonder how many extra MM would sell if they addressed some of these issues.
              08 NS 25th Anniversary Limited Edition DID Auto, MM TBar, TJM T13 Bar, Airtec Snorkel, Redarc Dual battery, ORU 12000lb rope winch, Bushskinz Full Bash Plate set, Uniden UHF, Narva 175 spots, HD(F) & SD(R) Lovells, Bilsteins, Dynapro ATs, Diff and trans breathers, Poly Airs, Ridge Rider Awning, Eagle Camper Trailer, Engel 40 lt, Waeco CF110

Comment

• Pickle
                Administrator
                • Jun 2007
                • All over Oz

Maybe the MY15 paj will address some of these issues .
                Dave
                NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• Stoneman
                  Valued Member
                  • Jul 2012
                  • Melbourne

who is Michael Tancredi?
                  NS Pajero Exceed. With stuff

Comment

• Scouter1
                    Valued Member
                    • Mar 2013
                    • Sydney NSW

Originally posted by Stoneman View Post
                    who is Michael Tancredi?
                    He runs WebWombat - online journalist http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-tancredi/18/940/a16
                    2011 Silver NT GLS DiD Auto with extra bits - build thread http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=36099

Comment

• justcruizin
                      Valued Member
                      • Jun 2008
                      • Brisbane

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
                      Dave
                      Pickle, do you know something we all don't???
                      08 NS 25th Anniversary Limited Edition DID Auto, MM TBar, TJM T13 Bar, Airtec Snorkel, Redarc Dual battery, ORU 12000lb rope winch, Bushskinz Full Bash Plate set, Uniden UHF, Narva 175 spots, HD(F) & SD(R) Lovells, Bilsteins, Dynapro ATs, Diff and trans breathers, Poly Airs, Ridge Rider Awning, Eagle Camper Trailer, Engel 40 lt, Waeco CF110

Comment

• TheTaipan
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2009
                        • sydney

The concept that could be the first to go into production is the hulking GC-PHEV full-size SUV that will see life as the next Pajero and is powered by one of a number of new hybrid powertrains currently being developed by the Japanese car-maker.

This particular version – as its name suggests – is a plug-in hybrid matched with a 3.0-litre supercharged V6 MIVEC engine and an eight-speed automatic transmission, and a full-time all-wheel drive system.

Earlier this year, Mitsubishi entered a slightly modified version of its Outlander PHEV in the ASEAN rally through Thailand and Laos to test the off-road abilities and durability of a the plug-in system.

Masuko-San said the vehicle handled the often difficult conditions well, and said he believed the next-generation Pajero – which will feature a more advanced version of the PHEV system – will be just as capable off-road as before.

More...http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mell...257C2A002DCC19

And this...http://2015reviewcar.com/2015-mitsub...ictures-sport/
                        Last edited by TheTaipan; 13-05-14, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• TC.Barky
                          Valued Member
                          • Oct 2011
                          • Melbourne

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
                          Dave
                          That sounds like you have some hidden knowledge! Don't tease us with that, details man - details!
                          MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
                          Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Matched content

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X