X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • asx mum
    • May 2011
    • Geelong

Thank you Luke, You are an absolute GENIUS !!!!! You should be employed by Mitsubishi !!! I am going in on Monday for some other issues and will see if they know what it is ??? I thought I studied the manual properly but must have missed that bit(The manual is so thick anyway)
    I have a petrol Aspire and am still finding out things. Bit annoyed there is no USB connection in the centre console and just got an ipod which hopefully will work properly now that I have ordered the adaptor that agbart told me about.
    I am very impressed by all the helpful people on this site. Thanks to everyone and especially Luke :-)

Comment

• asx mum
      • May 2011
      • Geelong

I have just come back from Mitsubishi Geelong service department and they were very happy to know what the glovebox mystery was and the adaptor for the ipod charger. They learnt more from me than I learnt from them and I was happy to advise I gained all this knowledge from the people on this forum. I know where to go to next time I have a a question. Bye for now from ASX mum :-)

Comment

• asx mum
        • May 2011
        • Geelong

Hi Agbart,
        I got the adaptor and have been using it this weekend. Now whenever I want to listen to my ipod, I just select it and BINGO it comes on straight away, rather than having to unlpug and replug it every time I wanted to listen to ipod. I also have it recharging automatically whilst the car is on and everything is great. So thank you very much for your info. It is greatly appreciated. :-)

Comment

• freebeer
          • May 2011
          • Hillside, Melbourne

Originally posted by rotare View Post
          flux capacitor?

Ha ha ha ha..... That was funny.

NT Exceed - MY10, Warm White, Petrol - Dual battery system w/- Piranha tray, Century NS70T deep cycle battery & Redarc BCDC1220, Uniden UH7760NB UHF, Great Whites 12 LED bar, Bush Skinz rock sliders and bash plates x3. HID upgrade to high beam, Rhino roof racks, awning.
          To do list includes 50mm lift with Lovells springs and Bilstein shocks, long range fuel tank, front (and rear?) air locker, Deluxe bull bar and winch.

Comment

• asx mum
            • May 2011
            • Geelong

Originally posted by rotare View Post
            flux capacitor?
            I just looked up the meaning for flux capacitor and yes it really is funny.
            Mind you I probably could have mentioned it at the service department and they would have looked it up because even they had no idea what the cavity was.

Comment

• Pdougie
              • Apr 2012
              • Boronia

Mystery in the Glove Box

The user manual explains what this little compartment is.

When the battery in your keyless entry remote is flat, and the keyless entry no longer works, you can remove the key from the remote, and use that to get into your vehicle. You then need to place the remote in this compartment in the glove box. You will then be able to start and drive your ASX.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X