• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitsubishi Australia
    • Feb 2016
    • Sydney

The All-New Pajero Sport is Here!

What more can we say, the all new Pajero Sport is officially here! Offering a number of Mitsubishi firsts, this is the most technically advanced off-road capable SUV to be produced by Mitsubishi Motors.

Available in the familiar Mitsubishi trim levels, GLX, GLS and Exceed, this sports SUV is the ideal companion for active families, grey nomads and four-wheel drive enthusiasts. Containing everything you require in a full-size SUV with genuine four-wheel drive ability thanks to its advanced powertrain technology all in the comfort of class leading safety; in a stylish, nimble and comfortable package.

Off-road the vehicle transforms thanks to 8-speed transmission, terrain control and Super Select-II all-wheel drive systems; fitted to every new Pajero Sport. Complimented by Hill Descent Control and Hill Start Assist for the ultimate off-road experience.

A number of other features such as rear view camera, reversing sensors, emergency stop signal (ESS), trailer stability assist make the car equally as pleasing and comfortable for regular duties. The highest spec exceed receiving the full tech treatment with additional features such as multi around view monitor, blind spot monitoring, forward collision mitigation and unintended acceleration mitigation system.

It’s not only what’s underneath the car that’s changed either, the Pajero Sport features an eye-catching exterior design to clearly distinguish it from other off-road SUVs. The interior was not forgotten either, based of the concept of comfortable and sporty design, a high console featuring silver finished ornamentation, Smartphone link Display Audio (SDA), plush sculpted seats and the addition of an electric park brake make for an incredibly welcoming place to spend off-road, or cruising along the highway.

The new Pajero Sport GLX will be competitively priced from $45,000. The mid-spec GLS which includes the addition of dual-zone air-conditioning, leather interior, rain-sensing wipers, dusk-sensing headlamps, electrochromatic rear view mirror and differential lock is priced at $48,500 recommended retail.

At $52,750, the flagship Pajero Sport Exceed comes with a wide range of additional features, as well as extra creature comforts, including heated front seats with power adjustment, rear DVD entertainment system and 8-speaker audio.

For more info on the all new Pajero Sport visit: http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/vehicles/pajero-sport
  • littleriver
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2013
    • Queensland

great car
    competitive pricing
    definitely a contender in todays' market
    2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• Stoneman
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2012
      • Melbourne

Originally posted by littleriver View Post
      great car
      competitive pricing
      definitely a contender in todays' market
      really!?

with the problems with the challenger and the triton

what makes you say these are what you say?

I have a over heating engine in my triton and many have problems with there gearbox in the challenger

I find it hard to find a reason to buy another one, would that be understandable?

I took mine in the other day with it over heating only to be offered to have a look at the new models when mine only had 60 000 on it
      what sort of person am I if I trade it to give it to some poor unsuspecting family that may buy it to rely on......I wouldn't feel right miss leading them for my own gain

it may look great but who know down the track?

for example I am driving a time bomb atm and when it goes it could be off the road for up to a month!!!! and it feeds my family!!!

your call but I would be cautious until it earns it self a rap

NS Pajero Exceed. With stuff

Comment

• barney351
        • Nov 2011
        • Sth East,Vic

Originally posted by Stoneman View Post
        really!?

with the problems with the challenger and the triton

what makes you say these are what you say?

I have a over heating engine in my triton and many have problems with there gearbox in the challenger

I find it hard to find a reason to buy another one, would that be understandable?

I took mine in the other day with it over heating only to be offered to have a look at the new models when mine only had 60 000 on it
        what sort of person am I if I trade it to give it to some poor unsuspecting family that may buy it to rely on......I wouldn't feel right miss leading them for my own gain

it may look great but who know down the track?

for example I am driving a time bomb atm and when it goes it could be off the road for up to a month!!!! and it feeds my family!!!

your call but I would be cautious until it earns it self a rap

All to true unfortunately, i sure hope they have got this model right.

Comment

• Ian Sharpe
          Valued Member
          • Nov 2000
          • Tasmania

Originally posted by barney351 View Post
          All to true unfortunately, i sure hope they have got this model right.
          Doubt it , they havent got it right since the last of the Gen2 & that was a loooong time ago.
          NS shorty 3.8l petrol with winch, front/rear E-lockers
          NT shorty 3.2l tdi, pretty stock with rear locker

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X