• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • green monster
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2008
    • Adelaide

Isuzu is a tough looking truck and a bargain too.... but whats with that beer keg fire stove thing ??,, details and pictures please, it looks very cool
    NX ARB bar totally stock,, for now and the trusty old NM Exceed ,Injected LPG. ARB Sahara bar 12000lb Tigerz11winch,Lightforce genisis ,2x stealth LED bars, rear LED reverse light, GU Patrol black wheels 32"BFGs ,custom alloy roof rack with twin awnings,, snorkel, Milford barrier, custom rear storage ,triple batteries,fridge slide,Pioneer touchscreen unit, 50L Waeco,UHF,lots of scratches down the sides, new super powerful engine!,bash plates, 3" lift,polyairs Dobinsons,extractors ,Maxtrax

Comment

• Ian Johnston
      Valued Member
      • Feb 2010
      • Mount Gambier, SA

Jackaroos are very underated IMHO. I had a couple of the early 4cyl(gutless), and then 1993 V6 manual. Had 310,000ks on it when I bought it, and made the mistake of selling it to buy a Falcon ute for work.
      Have regretted it ever since.
      I have found that most have only done light work, or mums duty only, so are usually very tidy, and usually cheap.
      Yours looks the part.
      2015 Subaru Forester 2.5 petrol CVT. (Missus car)
      Just got an NS DID manual (my car) SOLD.
      2014 Subaru Outback diesel, CVT. Mine

Comment

• mk2grimace
        • Feb 2013
        • Benalla, Victoria

Gotta say I don't mind the Jackaroo, we very nearly bought one when we got the Pajero, was an immaculate one owner 2001 model, V6 manual with about 130k. Absolutely dead standard. while nice, it was a little smaller inside (at least it felt it) and it would have required $6k+ to get it up to standard...
        Very underrated, very capable. Even the diesel is a good thing IF MAINTAINED PROPERLY!!!
        2001 NM 2.8TD GLS Pajero, ARB bar, 9000lb Tmax winch, Airtec snorkel, GME UHF, breathers, 265/75 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, rear storage, Ebay HID's, King EHD lift, LED lighting, dual battery kit, bushskinz intercooler/sump guards, narva +120 globes, tigerz awning, Exedy HD SMF clutch/flywheel kit, pinstriping aplenty...

To do list: Locker, sliders, transmission guard, blah blah blah....

Comment

• Falcman007
          • Jan 2012
          • Tas

the pajero is coming back home!

I love it! The jackaroo is OK but the Paj is better
          It's been a perfect family car for 3 years! Big plans for her now
          Cheers for the comments guys.

The camp oven is popular lol

Comment

• madfisher
            • Apr 2015
            • Bathurst

The last of the diesel Jacks gave then a bad rep, to far ahead of their time, BUT the v6s have and amazing rep with 3.2s doing 450000ks untouched. I have had three petrol jacks, the last one a 2003 v6se was a superb reliable vehicle. No issues getting parts for the v6s, the 4jxi yes I believe their is.
            My new Nt 3.2 did is no where as good off road as any of my Jacks, but it is a superb tourer and tower.
            Cheers Pete

Comment

• Terryo
              Valued Member
              • Jul 2007
              • Where ever we are parked, traveling full time

In laws have one of the last model diesel Jacaroo bought it with 16k on the clock and now has about150k. Most of their trips are long trip though. Got a recall done on the motor problem soon after they bought it and haven't had a problem with it other than normal maintenance.
              Standard except for a bull bar and back seats pulled out and a full length sleeping platform and draws under that. Been to Cape York twice and about to do the Kimberly this year with us.
              Wouldn't swap it for the Paj though, no trip tropic or traction control.
              2015 NX GLX DiD,MM Steel bullbar, Ultimate Suspension 2” lift, King 9’ LED driving lights, Uniden UHF, TJM underbody protection, Engine Watchdog. Munji EGR delete cable.Dual battery. Ultra Guage, Fuel Manager primary fuel filter. KAON Cargo barrier. Drifta drawer and fridge slide. MM4x4 Automate Pro. In tow,Track Trailer T van.

Previously
              NH 1992 GLS 3.0 V6 13 years
              NP 2005 GLX 3.2 DiD 12 years

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X