• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitsubishi Australia
    • Feb 2016
    • Sydney

MY16 Pajero Interior

The MY16 Pajero Exceed features a luxurious yet versatile interior ready to tackle the demands of each unique owner. Featuring up to seven leather covered seats, which fold into a number of unique formats, offering a variety of storage solutions, a feature available throughout the whole Pajero range.

The Pajero Exceed offers seven seats, including two heated up front with a spacious bench seat behind. Boot Space is incredibly generous, with space for camping gear, flat pack furniture, the dog or all of the above.

Jumping into the Exceed you instantly feel at home amongst the spattering of dark wooden trim and leather finishes, we were pleasantly surprised to find full electronic controls available on the side of the driver and passenger seats which offered pin point accuracy when adjusting driving position.

The Leather and wooden rimmed steering wheel provides a smooth yet stylish point of contact with the vehicle, reinforcing the lux feel of the Pajero Exceed. Coupled with only the necessary steering wheel controls at your fingertips, not over complicating the whole experience.

The Large sunroof provides wide views from the first and second row seats, though when driving with it fully open we found the Pajero’s flat roof did not keep all wind out of the cabin, mainly notable during a large gust or crosswind.

There is no other way to describe the interior than spacious, looking over your shoulder is similar to looking into small apartment as you begin to imagine positioning your furniture, or family within.

When the weekend arrives and space is at a premium the chairs can be rearranged easily to create an even larger storage space behind the driver and passenger, 1050L with the 3rd row seats folded down and 1758L if the 2nd and 3rd row are down! Allowing you to bring almost anything you need along for the ride.

Overall the Pajero Exceed’s interior is a luxurious yet functional space, without too much of one or the other, providing a comfortable driving experience day to day as well as the ability to transform into a number of other formats when required.

For more info on the MY16 Mitsubishi Pajero, visit: http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/vehicles/pajero

merge
    Last edited by Mitsubishi Australia; 02-03-16, 02:33 PM.
  • spot01
    Valued Member
    • Apr 2011
    • Adelaide

Leather?

You mention "up to seven leather covered seats".

Exactly which surfaces on which seats are leather?
    Is it genuine natural leather and which grade?
    Are the 3rd row seats leather covered or imitation?
    Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

• motorculture

Originally posted by spot01 View Post
      You mention "up to seven leather covered seats".

Exactly which surfaces on which seats are leather?
      Is it genuine natural leather and which grade?
      Are the 3rd row seats leather covered or imitation?
      The front seat facings and the 2nd row seat facings are leather. The sides and backs aren't leather. It is genuine leather in all of our vehicles with leather seats. The 3rd row seats are not leather covered but rather vinyl. Keep in mind this leather is just in the Pajero Exceed.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X