Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

Anyone used SuperPro Sway Bar Link Kit on lift pajero?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fire88
    • Nov 2013
    • melbourne

Anyone used SuperPro Sway Bar Link Kit on lift pajero?

the old sway bar links broken down on my lift pajero, the after market links makes noise.

I am thinking about to change to this SuperPro Sway Bar Link Kit, just need some suggestions regarding this kit on my 2 inch lift pajero.

thanks
    Attached Files
  • NTBenny
    • May 2017
    • Newcastle

I would advise against using these. They are not as strong as the factory items and break easily.

Regards,

Benny.
    2011 NT Pajero Platinum, DCS 80AH Extreme Battery, Stedi 8.5" LED driving lights, Bushskinz side steps & bash plates, Provent 200, Auto-mate TC lockup, Derale fan forced trans cooler, custom 3inch exhaust, JT intercooler, Bilstein + Lovells 2 inch lift, Airbag Man bags, DBA slotted rotors, braided brake lines, diff+gearbox+transfer breathers, Redarc boost & EGT gauge, Tuned by TME 141rwkw 598nm.

Comment

• BruceandBobbi
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2016
      • Greater Sydney

Do you have a link to the 'break easy' claim as I was also considering them?

Comment

• AndrewRe
        • Nov 2019
        • Mudgeeraba, Qld

Hi there,
        I had a 6 month old genuine Sway Bar Link break up Cape York a few weeks ago. I got back to Cairns and looked for replacements. The superpro ones 'to fit' had 10mm bolt one end and 12 mm the other. Not sure if all are the same but my LCA and Sway Bar both have 12 mm holes. I installed them as I don't like driving without it, (and needed to get home to GC) but will seek correct asap.
        Haven't felt any issues in the meantime.
        Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
        HPD Front Mount Intercooler Upgrade, PPD 3" Exhaust, 3.5" Safari Snorkel, XRox Bullbar, 2"lift using 300KG upgrade King Springs and ToughDog Shocks, Automate,

Comment

• fire88
          • Nov 2013
          • melbourne

Thank you kindly for your experience.
          I can't get the factory links at this time because of restrictions in Melbourne.

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

Comment

• fire88
            • Nov 2013
            • melbourne

Originally posted by NTBenny View Post
            I would advise against using these. They are not as strong as the factory items and break easily.

Regards,

Benny.
            Hi Benny
            Have you had bad experiences with this links or heard anything about it?

Thanks

Comment

• NTBenny
              • May 2017
              • Newcastle

I've broken 3 of these links. When turning my front wheels on full lock in certain situations it places a large amount of load on the links and they break. Some have lasted 6 months while others have lasted only 3. Internally in behind the ball joint boot they are very small and fail at this location every time. The factory links do not have this weak point.

Benny.
              2011 NT Pajero Platinum, DCS 80AH Extreme Battery, Stedi 8.5" LED driving lights, Bushskinz side steps & bash plates, Provent 200, Auto-mate TC lockup, Derale fan forced trans cooler, custom 3inch exhaust, JT intercooler, Bilstein + Lovells 2 inch lift, Airbag Man bags, DBA slotted rotors, braided brake lines, diff+gearbox+transfer breathers, Redarc boost & EGT gauge, Tuned by TME 141rwkw 598nm.

Comment

• geopaj
                Valued Member
                • Jul 2007
                • Adelaide

Originally posted by fire88 View Post
                Thank you kindly for your experience.
                I can't get the factory links at this time because of restrictions in Melbourne.

Buy them through Partsouq or Amayama. You will have them (genuine ones) delivered to your door in about a week. Will probably be only 1/2 -1/3 (including delivery) of the price of buying them locally too.
                Last edited by geopaj; 19-09-20, 05:10 PM.
                Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

• Jasonmc73
                  Valued Member
                  • Jun 2019
                  • Brisbane

I've broken 3 of these links. When turning my front wheels on full lock in certain situations it places a large amount of load on the links and they break. Some have lasted 6 months while others have lasted only 3. Internally in behind the ball joint boot they are very small and fail at this location every time. The factory links do not have this weak point.

Benny.
                  Took you a while to learn then Benny
                  Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• NTBenny
                    • May 2017
                    • Newcastle

I thought it might have been an install error on my part. Seems no matter how I do it they break. When you pull both the Superpro and the oem link apart you can see the oem unit is built with much greater strength.

Benny.

Comment

• Jasonmc73
                      Valued Member
                      • Jun 2019
                      • Brisbane

I thought it might have been an install error on my part. Seems no matter how I do it they break. When you pull both the Superpro and the oem link apart you can see the oem unit is built with much greater strength.

Benny.
                      Yeah cheers mate, thanks for sharing on serious note, obvioulsy good to know.
                      Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

• fire88
                        • Nov 2013
                        • melbourne

Benny.
                        Thank you for for your sharing. I have to think it twice.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X