• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WJH
    • Jul 2016
    • ADELAIDE

Anyone still using partsouq post covid?

Hi I'm new to the forum.
    I ordered spring pads and trailing arm bushes from Partsouq last Monday and they arrived today. They are genuine MM parts at less than half of the MM price including freight. 7 days delivery.
    Last edited by WJH; 25-08-20, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• pharb
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2007
      • Tyers,Vic

Originally posted by gemster View Post
      They are great if you use DHL for the postage... 6 days for my box of tricks to arrive.. BUT, my next order I used UPS, just to save a few $$ on postage and it bounced from UAE to China then to Korea... It bounced between China and Korea 4 times like a game of Hot Potato before landing in Sydney... 4 weeks that process took...
      So I only use DHL now... Other places have massive delays....

Gemster....
      Four weeks to travel that far?

Yesterday I just received a couple of torches I ordered from what I had assumed was a Melbourne supplier on 28/07, but I now assume at least one week of that was probably the air frieght from China, but still took from the 8/08 to travel from Somerton in Melbourne to Sydney, then back to me in Gippsland, about 150km east of Somerton.

In the meantime I ordered a switch panel from Colin at Nautia in Perth for the Paj on the same day I ordered the torches. Turned up in 7 days on Aust Post.
      And Wednesday arvo last week I ordered some other parts out of Sydney and they turned up yesterday morning, also on Australia Post.
      PCOV Member 1107.
      Daily driver NX GLX
      Semi retired NL GLS 3.5 (no airbags) in almost prestine condition to replace NJ.
      Virtually fully retired NJ 2.8TD
      Previously - NB LWB, NA SWB.

Comment

• gemster
        Valued Member
        • Aug 2012
        • Gold Coast

Postage is strange that's for sure... I just couldn't work out why my package went from china to Korea 4 times, back and forth.. That took 2 weeks alone... Oh well at least I got them I suppose...

Gemster...
        YES. ITS A MITZY . 97 NL 3.5 GLS AUTO (Formally owned by geopaj)__ Snorkel ,2 Uniden Uhfs , Roof Console, 2"lift, TT Suspension, Dual bat, Redarc System, BFG KO2's All Terrains, 55L sub tank, Pioneer sound, Milford cargo barrier, Extractors, SS exhaust, Rear camp light, Free Wheel Hubs, Improved Rear Storage unit, Alarm, Led interior lamps...
        And a 1999 NL LWB... Called 'Project Covid".. Stock Standard.
        ..Both with No Airbags. We die like real Men

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X