• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stoneman
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2012
    • Melbourne

Originally posted by erad View Post
    I bought a MUT III when I got my NW Pajero back in 2013. The version I had wouldn't work for me. The seller in China tried for ages, initially suggesting changes and finally using Teamviewer (shudder), but to no avail. Eventually I sent it back and got a credit, but because the unit price included delivery to Australia, I had to pay return postage. Cost me over $60 out of pocket.

At the time, the only version they reckon would work with the software was Windows XP, which I had (and still have). Whatever it was, it was a disaster. I would still love to have a MUT unit, and maybe one day they will bring out a Windos 10 version for my new laptop?
    Did you ever post about it?

Only reason I ask is a lot of people have no problems at all!
    And the ones that have have been able to sort the problem without to many issues

if your having problems I suggest you just return it and leave your problems to the professionals

$60 bucks isn't a big deal to get your money back

I've read worse stories of wasted money from dealers
    And been subject to such a case recently.
    $60 to learn a lesson, pfft!

I paid $60 to have my wipers charged by a dealer 😂😂
    NS Pajero Exceed. With stuff

Comment

• shawty950
      • Jun 2011
      • Brisbane

So apparently even though the included doco states win 7 64bit and they include 64bit vci drivers it is only able to run on xp and win7 32bit.

Apprently the logs i found with the dbacces errors trying to upgrade the firmware of the vci were perused by a programmer and thats what they came back with.

So am going to remove the 64bit drivers and install the 32bit, then try running in xp or win7 32 bit compatability mode. If that dont work a vm running 32 bit then i guess a dual boot or old machine with win7 32 bit freshly installed.

Will update on how i go...may help some other poor bugger.

Shawtu
      SOLD at 150k's - 2011 NT Platinum Diesel auto. Wheels and tyres, cav filter, caddy storage/ausguard barrier and icom IC-440N. NoLimit Tuning Chip. T13 Bullbar. Other stuff when money allows.

NOW - 2016 MQ Triton Exceed - All the TJM fruit re barwork, MCA Gold shocks and Parabolic rear leafs, TJM canopy, twin diff locks OEM rear and Harrop front, breathers, rhinorack, eco foxwing

Comment

• Revenger
        • Jan 2016
        • Norway

Hi. annyone have a fresh link to a MUT3 that van do DPF regen and recalibration on diesel pump. (have changed the SCV.)

And also can do programing of key and doorlock remote.

Best regard Pajerodriver form Norway.

Comment

• messmorph
          • Nov 2013
          • Perth

Anyone got an MUT 3 I can borrow? Will pay to have it shipped to me, a deposit and $50

Let me know
          2011 NT Diesel 35k Manual, EGR plate with hole, Diesel Chip

Comment

• crispus
            • Oct 2018
            • Romania

Originally posted by Revenger View Post
            Hi. annyone have a fresh link to a MUT3 that van do DPF regen and recalibration on diesel pump. (have changed the SCV.)

And also can do programing of key and doorlock remote.

Best regard Pajerodriver form Norway.
            Hi,

Did you manage to buy the MUT3? Which one?

Thanks.
            Disclaimer: I'm no mechanic, just a car enthusiast...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X