• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • C.C
    • Jul 2013
    • Perth Aus

Munji EGR Module

Hey Guys.
    Just fitted a Munji EGR module this morning. $129 delivered in about 4 days.
    I understand they are very good quality so I shall see how it goes and report back with any issues.
    Does anyone else have the same module?
    Attached Files
    2011 NT Exceed DiD Pearl White, Parkside TUFBar Bullbar, 4 x 7 Inch LED Spotties, LED Lightbar, Oricom UHF, MUNGI EGR Mod, Cooper Discoverer A/T3's, Spare wheel lift, LED interior lights, Ocam 4x4 Full alloy rack, Factory towbar, Kings 2.5m awning, Redarc Smartstart Dual Batteries, Ironman 2" Lift
  • Beacon
    • Jul 2016
    • Gippsland

Hi C.C

Let me know how it goes as I've just purchased a NW pajero and was looking at SPV Industries, chip tuning or this.

If any body else has used this unit or others please say what you think of it.

Cheers Beacon

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

• RUGGA
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2014
      • Adelaide

Just scroll down this page to "similar threads" and there are some posts there, while you are waiting for replies.
      02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• flyboy
        Valued Member
        • Mar 2017
        • SA

How is this going CC?

I emailed Tony at SPV a few weeks ago and have heard nothing. I'm keen to get the mod done, and while I'd like to support SPV - I can't wait forever.

How is the Munji cable performing?

Comment

• Outbound Brown
          • Dec 2010
          • Gold Coast

I had no joy with SPVi either. Ordered the Munji module last week. Have an ultraguage on the way too. Will post an update when all on board

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          04 NP Exceed - Lovell 2" lift, LR tank, ARB Bull bar, Rhino roof track, Hankook AT, Airtec snorkel, 2nd battery, Bushskinz sump guard, rusty IPF spotties

16 NX GLS - Bilstein / Lovell 2" lift, Airbags, Bushskinz side steps and intercooler / sump guards, TJM Bull bar, Airtec Snorkel, GME TX3550, Illuminator 9" LED spotties, 17" NS alloys BFG 265/70/17 AT, Rhino Pioneer platform, Frontier LR fuel tank

Comment

• Stoneman
            Valued Member
            • Jul 2012
            • Melbourne

I don't trust backyard set ups anymore, most of them are out for a quick buck
            They play on people lack of knowledge to make their cash imo

You never know who they are or how their business is set up
            They probably don't even pay tax let alone GST, who knows

And that's not even bringing a warranty claim into it...
            NS Pajero Exceed. With stuff

Comment

• NFT5
              Valued Member
              • Apr 2011
              • Canberra

Who do you think is a "backyard setup", Stoneman?
              Chris

Comment

• Stoneman
                Valued Member
                • Jul 2012
                • Melbourne

Originally posted by NFT5 View Post
                Who do you think is a "backyard setup", Stoneman?
                I've already had this debate with you or at least some of your close associates on the triton forum so maybe talk to them.

I understand this is a public forum and the public can view it over the triton forum and I sense you have an interest to protect, and don't care!
                I'm commenting from my experience and as you can see I haven't mentioned any names and I think I have a right to do so

Your question has been answered before and I think you know exactly what I'm talking about.
                Last edited by Stoneman; 03-04-17, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• NFT5
                  Valued Member
                  • Apr 2011
                  • Canberra

Not that I can recall, but doesn't matter, I was just curious.
                  Chris

Comment

• Chainsaw
                    • Oct 2016
                    • Sunshine Coast Aust

Back onto the Thread, I had the same problem with SPV so contacted Munji and had one in two days (and cheaper). Have had it on now for couple of months and all appears to be working well.

Comment

• Morville
                      Valued Member
                      • Mar 2008
                      • Buxton Vic

Originally posted by flyboy View Post
                      How is this going CC?

I emailed Tony at SPV a few weeks ago and have heard nothing. I'm keen to get the mod done, and while I'd like to support SPV - I can't wait forever.

How is the Munji cable performing?
                      Give Tony a bit of slack, he was involved in the recent Dunedoo fires. Their farm property escaped but many neighbours lost everything. Their community is heavily involved in getting people back on their feet and helping affected neighbours.
                      Peter

Comment

• flyboy
                        Valued Member
                        • Mar 2017
                        • SA

Give Tony a bit of slack, he was involved in the recent Dunedoo fires. Their farm property escaped but many neighbours lost everything. Their community is heavily involved in getting people back on their feet and helping affected neighbours.
                        Peter
                        I wasn't having a go.... I'd read on other posts he was having issues with the fires and that's completely understandable. I know a lot of these non-commercial mod guys have other things on their plate.

It's just that I'd really like to get the mod done and get on to the intake clean. If the Munji cable gets good feedback I'll go down that path.

Comment

• C.C
                          • Jul 2013
                          • Perth Aus

Evening all.

The Munji mod is going well. Seems to be slightly more responsive and at this stage no increase in fuel consumption.
                          2011 NT Exceed DiD Pearl White, Parkside TUFBar Bullbar, 4 x 7 Inch LED Spotties, LED Lightbar, Oricom UHF, MUNGI EGR Mod, Cooper Discoverer A/T3's, Spare wheel lift, LED interior lights, Ocam 4x4 Full alloy rack, Factory towbar, Kings 2.5m awning, Redarc Smartstart Dual Batteries, Ironman 2" Lift

Comment

• Stoneman
                            Valued Member
                            • Jul 2012
                            • Melbourne

Originally posted by Chainsaw View Post
                            Back onto the Thread, I had the same problem with SPV so contacted Munji and had one in two days (and cheaper).
                            That's the service my customers expect as well.

They aren't really interested in my personal problems.

Comment

• flyboy
                              Valued Member
                              • Mar 2017
                              • SA

Well I got the cable and fitted yesterday.

Five second job to fit, but does need a cable tie or two to secure.

Ordered on Sunday, and arrived Wednesday. A bit slow for express post, but meh, what are you going to do.

No CEL and running fine. Don't have any OBD apps yet, so haven't checked the EGR duty cycle yet.

Pretty happy given that's it's $20 cheaper and looks very professional.

Hopefully help smooth out the idle. Intake removal and clean is next.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X