• Show
Clear All
  • Paj People 2009
    Valued Member
    • Oct 2009
    • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

Airbag Recall

Hi,

Got our Airbag Recall letter from MM yesterday.

Dealer ordering in the part - should be done in a couple of weeks.

Car is 10/2009 NT

Cheers,
    Sally
    SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575
  • Lando
    Valued Member
    • May 2013
    • Lake Maquarie NSW

Weird as i got a letter around 6-8 months back for my 2014 and it was done 2 weeks ago now

I thought theyd do the older ones first
    MY14 NW GLX-R

This thing goes freaking everywhere!!

Comment

• Doowrag
      • Jun 2008
      • Gympie Qld

I got my letter 4-5 months ago and still waiting...
      2011 NT GLX - Hankooks, 2in Kings/Oztec, SmartBra, XTM Spotties, Warn XD9000, UHF, AutoMate, Ultraguage, Flat Rack, Awning, RedArc Dual Battery System... LOOKING TO BUY FACTORY SIDE STEPS...

Comment

• vrx26
        • Sep 2014
        • Melbourne, Victoria

Got my letter last week of January and having it done in a couple of weeks could have been earlier but decided to book it in with my scheduled service. Seems to be random and seems to be a lot quicker if you book it in with your scheduled servicing.
        09 NT Pajero Exceed V6 (OEM Nudge bar, Bonnet Protectors+Headlight Protectors, Stedi light bar, IDrive throttle controller, Lifted with Dobinson IMS Suspension)
        Bucket list: Bushkinz plates

Comment

• Gingerbread Man
          • Sep 2016
          • Coffs Harbour

Had our airbag and indicator done last week. Delayed due to a 3 week holiday.

Comment

• ozdoogie
            • Nov 2015
            • Redcliffe, Qld

Got a letter Sept 2016 saying needs to be done, Got letter this week to contact dealer, 4 week wait , Redcliffe, Qld. Booked in for 10 April. Model: NT 01/2010

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
            2010, NT GL, Alloy Bullbar, LED Internal Lights retrofit, UHF radio, "Special EGR Gasket". , LED Spotlights
            Work in Progress.....

Comment

• Paj People 2009
              Valued Member
              • Oct 2009
              • Sunny Gold Coast, QLD

Originally posted by Lando View Post
              Weird as i got a letter around 6-8 months back for my 2014 and it was done 2 weeks ago now

I thought they'd do the older ones first
              Wow, that is strange - I thought an oldie like ours would be first.

Doesn't matter - not long to go - just be extra careful for a few more weeks. Just have to be careful to not hit anything and use that sus airbag!

Cheers,
              Sally
              SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

Comment

• DaveH
                Valued Member
                • Dec 2010
                • sydney

I got my recall notice yesterday and booked the PJ in with the local dealer to get the airbag replaced.

They said they wanted to inspect the PJ first before ordering parts which means I have to take the PJ in twice.

Has anyone else had to do this?
                2010 NT DiD Platinum, MM tow bar, Red Arc electric brake controller, ARB Delux bullbar, Ultimate HD suspension and shocks, Engineers cert for GVM upgrade, Airtech snorkle, Cooper ST Maxx, 2nd Battery+ extra sockets, catch can, intercooler/ sump/ transmission guard, scan guage II, Hid driving lights, Ironman awning, daytime driving lights + other little bits

Comment

• Boo Boo
                  • Aug 2012
                  • Kilsyth

I got a letter in September last year to advise of the recall and they would contact me when the parts arrive
                  I then received one in February to say the parts are available and I have it booked in for the end of the month.
                  I would have thought they would have the parts and replace if necessary.
                  2008 NS DID, Smart bar and warn winch, Boos Bash plates, ex nsw police car, Safair snorkel and 2 inch OME lift.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X