• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peterng
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2013
    • Northern Rivers NSW

De Walt DCV 100 blower

I have used this little blower for about 3 months and have been quiet impressed with its capabilities for it is a 18v Li -ion battery powered blower.
    The run time flat out is about 20 minutes, with the 1.5 ah battery, but with a bigger battery, obviously run time would be longer.
    The unit weights in at about 1.5kg and the air pipe disassembles upon where you could put this unit in a medium size tool bag.
    The skin cost about $99,.00 with free delivery..(luv the www) and with a battery pack you would be looking at about $150.00.
    The unit has a good air flow speed considering the size on full setting and it can be quiet loud, so you will need ear muffs, but it will move wet lawn clippings off a flat surface with no real trouble. The unit is well balanced and has a variable trigger with 3 settings, high, med and low..whilst the lower setting is very quiet and the air flow moves dry leaves quiet well..the noise on this setting is similar a hair drier. The unit is small enough to get dust from around the camper and tow vehicle on low setting is great, for the lower end of the pipe is flexible, so you can push i to those nooks and crannies. It comes with a few adaptors that will help with blowing up air beds and such.
    There are other 18v blowers on the market...but if you already have a XR li-ion 18v De Walt drill etc and within the De Walt tool system...this would be a good addition.
    Attached Files
  • denmonkey
    • Oct 2017
    • Newcastle NSW

super handy for getting your camp fire started

Comment

• littleriver
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2013
      • Queensland

Originally posted by denmonkey View Post

and also cooking with charcoal we use our Ryobi blower all the time to cook up fish/pork etc....

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• Dicko1
        Valued Member
        • Dec 2014
        • Cairns, FNQ

I hate the fn things. Noisy bloody things that were designed to save lazy bas.... raking up leaves.
        Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• RUGGA
          Valued Member
          • Nov 2014
          • Adelaide

Originally posted by denmonkey View Post

You now have a drone for that! [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

• denmonkey
            • Oct 2017
            • Newcastle NSW

Originally posted by RUGGA View Post
            You now have a drone for that! [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sh1t YESS!! I've seen it done. Very bloody effective.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X