• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 02-SR5
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2010
    • Toowoomba

Anybody want to come to Birdsville next year

I have posted an EOI in the trip part of this form.

Plan is to drive from Toowoomba to Birdsville and do some sight seeing and photography of the outback.

If your keen, have a read of the link below.

Rob

MY17 Triton GLX Plus with Mitsubishi Canopy. Keeping it light and simple. 265/70/16 Nitto's, Bilstien shocks, Kings Springs front, Formula leafs rear, ECB nudge bar, Ligjtforce 170's, twin batteries and a ARB fridge.
  • Kirkster72
    • Sep 2013
    • Sydney

Will see you there early September! A few mates & I are doing a two week round trip, also I have a mate purchasing an ex military unimog very soon & setting it up for touring.
    2008 nt gls 3.2 smartbar, runva ewx9500 winch, airtech snorkel, ironman / ome combo lift, smartbar, 75watt hid's, lightbar, dual battery, rear worklight, bashplates, catch can 65ltr waeco, 18ltr engel, ors draws/fridge slide, 58ltr lra aux tank ,blah blah blah!

Comment

• 02-SR5
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2010
      • Toowoomba

Originally posted by Kirkster72 View Post
      Will see you there early September! A few mates & I are doing a two week round trip, also I have a mate purchasing an ex military unimog very soon & setting it up for touring.

That is going to suck for him. They are the worst thing to drive for very long periods, especialy if you have a bad back.
      MY17 Triton GLX Plus with Mitsubishi Canopy. Keeping it light and simple. 265/70/16 Nitto's, Bilstien shocks, Kings Springs front, Formula leafs rear, ECB nudge bar, Ligjtforce 170's, twin batteries and a ARB fridge.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X