• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigmadjules
    • Sep 2014
    • Tasmania

mystery switch

Hi guys. I am in search of a manual for my NM. However, in the meantime, if someone could let me know what this switch does? That would be tops.
    Attached Files
    05/00 NM Forester Green GLX 5spd 4M40T. Alloy Bar; Bushskinz; 2" lift; X-Rays; TJM Airtec; Oricom; Bridgestone M/T 764; Hybrid TF035/TD04 (4M41 turbine wheel/WRX 15G compressor wheel). Coming Soon: diff breathers; winch
  • MoreliaMatt
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2013
    • Adelaide

The one on the right is the dash lights dimmer, the one on the left is aftermarket so could be anything!
    | 2010 NT Pajero GLS Manual DiD |

| ARB Deluxe Bullbar Colourcoded | Bushskinz Intercooler & Sump Guards | Bilstein & Lovells HD Lift |
    | Bridgestone D697's LT | Airtec Snorkel | Lightforce 170 Spotlights | Rhino Bars & Darche Awning |
    | Milford Cargo Barrier | ARB Dual Battery Tray | Redarc Battery Isolator | LRA 58L Long Range Tank |
    | GME TX3510 | Polyair Bags | Runva EWX12000 Winch | SPVi EGR | Challenge Offroad Camper Trailer |

Purchased But Still To Fit - | MMA Spare Wheel Lift |

Comment

• Axis
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2011
      • Highett Vic

Likely driving lights. Mine came with an aftermarket switch in dash for driving lights but no lights

Previous owner had removed them and left switch and relay on. You will need to check where the wiring goes.
      07 NS DiD GLX Manual, Alloy Bullbar, 2" lift, Bilstein shocks, King Springs, Kumho MT51, Oricom UHF088, Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, Airtec Snorkel, Bushskinz Intercooler Guard, Boo's Sump and Tansmission Bash Plates

Comment

• bigmadjules
        • Sep 2014
        • Tasmania

Thanks Axis and MoreliaMatt...
        I think I'm likely in the same boat as you, Axis. Mounting holes and scars on the bull bar from previously fitted driving lights indicate that is most likely to be the case. I've also located the relay in the engine bay and the associated wiring has been terminated a few inches after emerging from a Junction on the back of the headlight globe socket.
        Looks like I'll have to poke around under the dash as the dimmer doesn't work.
        05/00 NM Forester Green GLX 5spd 4M40T. Alloy Bar; Bushskinz; 2" lift; X-Rays; TJM Airtec; Oricom; Bridgestone M/T 764; Hybrid TF035/TD04 (4M41 turbine wheel/WRX 15G compressor wheel). Coming Soon: diff breathers; winch

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X