• Show
Clear All
  • 02-SR5
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2010
    • Toowoomba

Hub Centric Rings

Hey guys,

I am going to fit a set of aftermarket alloys and I am after some hub centric rings to adapt them the the smaller Mitsubishi hub.

You guys that are running aftermarket rims, where did you get your rings from and how much?
    Last edited by 02-SR5; 21-09-13, 07:58 PM.
    MY17 Triton GLX Plus with Mitsubishi Canopy. Keeping it light and simple. 265/70/16 Nitto's, Bilstien shocks, Kings Springs front, Formula leafs rear, ECB nudge bar, Ligjtforce 170's, twin batteries and a ARB fridge.
  • Pauly Faulkner
    Valued Member
    • Feb 2012
    • Maitland, NSW

Can get them off ebay for a decent price.
    97' NK 3ltr GLX LWB Manual | 3" lift | Wildcat headers | K&N air filter | 2.8 crawl gears | 4Terrain clutch | 2.25" exhaust | Factory locker rear | TJM 10,000lb winch | TJM snorkel
    97' NL GLS LWB Auto | 6G75 3.8ltr | Redback Headers

Comment

• fester
      Valued Member
      • Feb 2013
      • Gympie Qld

Originally posted by 02-SR5 View Post
      Hey guys,

I am going to fit a set of aftermarket alloys and I am after some hub centric rings to adapt them the the smaller Mitsubishi hub.

You guys that are running aftermarket rims, where did you get your rings from and how much?
      Surely a good tyre store should be able to supply or are you using used alloys. My local guys use them all the time for cars, they shouldn't have trouble getting the bigger ones.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X