• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tombo89
    • Feb 2013
    • Sydney

Looks amazing

If you dont mind my asking, what was the final cost of the bar fitted??

Im trying to weigh up the cost between the kaymar set up or approaching someone to custom make a tube style rear bar to match the xrox bullbar.
    NOW : 2012 JKU WRANGLER

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN : 2012 PB Challenger LS Auto - M/T ATZ P3 285/70/17, Black factory alloys, Xrox sliders, Xrox bullbar, FYRLYT's, Aurora 30" lightbar, Runva 11xp winch, Ultimate suspension lift & brake upgrade, Airtec snorkel, Bushskinz, ORS drawers, Redarc DBS with solar, UHF, SPV EGR mod, Rhino pioneer platform, 3.15 reduction gears, Wholesale autos hd nomad valve body..

Comment

• 02-SR5
      Valued Member
      • Dec 2010
      • Toowoomba

Still awaiting final invoice from ARB.

But its about 4k fitted, that includes new rear 400kg springs too.

Not cheap, but quality isnt these days :-(
      MY17 Triton GLX Plus with Mitsubishi Canopy. Keeping it light and simple. 265/70/16 Nitto's, Bilstien shocks, Kings Springs front, Formula leafs rear, ECB nudge bar, Ligjtforce 170's, twin batteries and a ARB fridge.

Comment

• PeePee
        Valued Member
        • Oct 2012
        • Brisbane

Originally posted by 02-SR5 View Post
        The finished product
        Looks good, are you going to fit a long range tank now?
        MY12 LS Challenger (cool silver) - 7 seater with ARB Deluxe Bar, IPF Driving Lights, Safari Snorkel, Stainless Bashplate, Ultimate Suspension Lift, Redarc electric brakes, ERPS, Dual Battery (Redarc DC/DC), Icom UHF, Rhino sports bars / platform, ARB Awning and Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's.

Comment

• 02-SR5
          Valued Member
          • Dec 2010
          • Toowoomba

No, not required.

There has to be a point where you tap out on accessories and have to pay for other things like food and bills.
          MY17 Triton GLX Plus with Mitsubishi Canopy. Keeping it light and simple. 265/70/16 Nitto's, Bilstien shocks, Kings Springs front, Formula leafs rear, ECB nudge bar, Ligjtforce 170's, twin batteries and a ARB fridge.

Comment

• Jackman
            • Dec 2010
            • Gold Coast

That is one impressive vehicle. Looks good but reckon you should have kept your old alloy wheels especially as I didn't manage to get them.
            2021 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport GLX. 18'' ROH Hostile wheels and 265/65/18 Yokohama tyres.

Comment

• PeePee
              Valued Member
              • Oct 2012
              • Brisbane

Originally posted by 02-SR5 View Post
              No, not required.

There has to be a point where you tap out on accessories and have to pay for other things like food and bills.
              Fair enough, i am still trying to justify the rear bar, i have no real need for one but i like the look of them and would ideally like the long range tank to stretch the fuel range a bit.
              MY12 LS Challenger (cool silver) - 7 seater with ARB Deluxe Bar, IPF Driving Lights, Safari Snorkel, Stainless Bashplate, Ultimate Suspension Lift, Redarc electric brakes, ERPS, Dual Battery (Redarc DC/DC), Icom UHF, Rhino sports bars / platform, ARB Awning and Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's.

Comment

• 02-SR5
                Valued Member
                • Dec 2010
                • Toowoomba

Finished product
                Attached Files

Comment

• 02-SR5
                  Valued Member
                  • Dec 2010
                  • Toowoomba

Another one
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Tombo89
                    • Feb 2013
                    • Sydney

gotta be happy with that!!
                    Last edited by Tombo89; 28-08-14, 07:51 PM. Reason: ..
                    NOW : 2012 JKU WRANGLER

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN : 2012 PB Challenger LS Auto - M/T ATZ P3 285/70/17, Black factory alloys, Xrox sliders, Xrox bullbar, FYRLYT's, Aurora 30" lightbar, Runva 11xp winch, Ultimate suspension lift & brake upgrade, Airtec snorkel, Bushskinz, ORS drawers, Redarc DBS with solar, UHF, SPV EGR mod, Rhino pioneer platform, 3.15 reduction gears, Wholesale autos hd nomad valve body..

Comment

• aicher
                      • Oct 2010
                      • Keilor

I have had rear bar for about 2 years now - it is great but a bit of a pain if you want to get something out of the back quickly.

One thing to watch - if you fit a padlock to the spare wheel carrier make sure it is secured in place (use cable tie or similar). I have ended up with a lovely dent pattern in my back door from where the padlock banged against it.

I had an Ironman suspension upgrade but also fitted Poly Air bags as I tow a camper trailer.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X