• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cutting it
    • Jun 2007
    • Mandurah

Parts for window motor

My drivers front window has stopped working.. new motor is a cool $485 from mitsi... plus $230 if the regulator needs changing, does anybody have a suggested supplier or other source.
    I see on ebay a mob out of queensland is suppling parts for this and other things... anybody bought parts of them.

Cheers
  • dolphin
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2008

i have seen these on Ebay , for the prices i would give them a go.
    NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

• Mad Mac
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2007
      • Australia

You could try Mandurah Auto Recyclers, I think they still have that paj there, not sure how much he would want for it, its 93 model i think, so it might be a bit tired.

Shane

Originally posted by cutting it View Post
      My drivers front window has stopped working.. new motor is a cool $485 from mitsi... plus $230 if the regulator needs changing, does anybody have a suggested supplier or other source.
      I see on ebay a mob out of queensland is suppling parts for this and other things... anybody bought parts of them.

Cheers

Comment

• cutting it
        • Jun 2007
        • Mandurah

what the wreckers want.. is even more than a whats on offer at ebay... there is one in the quokka... he wants about the same as the ebay gear... went ebay as they do have a refund policy and it's new.

Comment

• Mad Mac
          Valued Member
          • Nov 2007
          • Australia

Well if thats the case, I would definelty do what u have done. Keep us posted on what the quality is like.

Shane

Originally posted by cutting it View Post
          what the wreckers want.. is even more than a whats on offer at ebay... there is one in the quokka... he wants about the same as the ebay gear... went ebay as they do have a refund policy and it's new.

Comment

• Shun
            • Aug 2007

Are you sure it is due failed motor or window regulator ?

Front driver power window of my NG once failed to work, later found out it was due to a faulty relay. Got one from wrecker for $35 ( self-service wrecker ).

Comment

• cutting it
              • Jun 2007
              • Mandurah

I should check.. thought one relay would be for all windows.. it's why i thought of the motor as it will not move, make noise of even attempting to work

Comment

• cutting it
                • Jun 2007
                • Mandurah

according to the wiring diagrahm.. only one relay for my Nl pajero.. so i think motor

Comment

• Shun
                  • Aug 2007

Yes, the relay ( inside the front door panel ) does control the 4 windows.

For my case, it was the section of the relay that controlled the driver window got brown; other sections of the relay were normal.

I would suggest you to direct feed 12v to the door motor to see if it is faulty or not; change the polarity too upon checking.

Power window motor of Pajero is very reliable and it is worth to check first.

Unlike VW golf III window regulator which is hopeless, pajero's window regulators are almost trouble free.

Comment

• ziggy
                    • Feb 2008

My ND drivers side window stopped working, but after taking it all apart I discovered the switch was faulty! The switch was shorted in the down position (or was It up I cant remember), the motor was getting hot as it wanted to go one way all the time, and pressing the other way didnt make any difference.

So test the switch with a meter first

Comment

• chatten
                      • Oct 2008
                      • gold coast QLD

hi there I had a feroza with same problem way to much money so I took it a part & whent to a tv technition the problem was a dry weld so he called it .ITt took all of about 5 mins to fix & a bottle of coke large bottle ,it was a hot day. so if you take it a part & take to a technition. all I did was is took the door trim off, unpluged the wires & in I went sweet fix no more problems

Comment

• Mark221263
                        • Nov 2008
                        • Brisbane

I had a simliar problem with my NJ drivers side rear winder.

Turned out to be the window relay under the dash

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X