• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KiwiNTPajero
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2014
    • Wellington,New Zealand

moderating posts.

Every now and then when i make a post i get a message that my post wont be visible until it is moderated.Why is that???
    2009 NT GLS(NZ) diesel LWB auto
    BFG AT,Rhino Rack Vortex Bars,Foxwing Eco Awning,BUSHSKINZ I/C, sump guards and steps

"do not check the button for faster communication, this will throw a wobbly with some dongles"
  • Ian H
    Valued Member
    • May 2015
    • Melbourne

I get that too but I think it's for certain threads, not you personally. Like the bitches section which they check before a post is approved for obvious reasons of legality.
    2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• KiwiNTPajero
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2014
      • Wellington,New Zealand

yes thats how it is,it was the thread on hilux injectors,makes sense
      BFG AT,Rhino Rack Vortex Bars,Foxwing Eco Awning,BUSHSKINZ I/C, sump guards and steps

"do not check the button for faster communication, this will throw a wobbly with some dongles"

Comment

• sharkcaver
        "2000"+ Valued Contributor
        • May 2009
        • Perth

Bitches and gripes need moderating before showing on the forum. I don know of any other section apart from maybe for sale (required # of posts) that needs this performed before hitting the pages as posted.
        MY16 NX GLX5 with just a few bits added. MY14 D-max spacecab, also with a few bits added.

My Journeys

Comment

• Pajshomoneroguntero
          Valued Member
          • Jul 2013
          • Sydney

I think I triggered the quarantine station once by using the emoticon liberally. Incidentally if you actually swear the words are replaced automatically so seemed to make sense but did rob me of a very entertaining post, well in my mind anyway
          NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

• Pickle
            Administrator
            • Jun 2007
            • All over Oz

Originally posted by sharkcaver View Post
            Bitches and gripes need moderating before showing on the forum. I don know of any other section apart from maybe for sale (required # of posts) that needs this performed before hitting the pages as posted.
            Correct....Bitches and Gripes and anything in Market Place. And certain swear words are censored automatically by the forum.
            Admin
            NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
            Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• KiwiNTPajero
              Valued Member
              • Aug 2014
              • Wellington,New Zealand

thanks,just wanted to know was not complaining.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X