• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • th3.l0stralian
    • Aug 2017
    • picnic point, nsw

Aldi: 40L Stirling fridge $499

On sale today. Comes with carry bag, Danfoss/Secop compressor, 2 year money back no questions asked Aldi style warranty

We know you've heard about them. ALDI’s Special Buys can include anything from electronics, gardening to clothing & furniture. Get a sneak peek of what's coming today.
    Gray V6 NT VR-X: 275/65 Hankook AT's 18's, Smartbar, Stedi: 22"light bar, drl's, low beam. Haymen Reece brake.
  • gemster
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2012
    • Gold Coast

A lot of Aldi stuff now has to be returned to the Supplier for Assessment.... A mate bought a winch and Something isn't quite right inside... when he took it back he was told that it has to go to Manufactures for Assessment... only took 2 weeks and he was granted a full refund... A lot of their Stuff now has this policy...
    Gemster..
    YES. ITS A MITZY . 97 NL 3.5 GLS AUTO (Formally owned by geopaj)__ Snorkel ,2 Uniden Uhfs , Roof Console, 2"lift, TT Suspension, Dual bat, Redarc System, BFG KO2's All Terrains, 55L sub tank, Pioneer sound, Milford cargo barrier, Extractors, SS exhaust, Rear camp light, Free Wheel Hubs, Improved Rear Storage unit, Alarm, Led interior lamps...
    And a 1999 NL LWB... Called 'Project Covid".. Stock Standard.
    ..Both with No Airbags. We die like real Men

Comment

• grpcbr
      • Aug 2007
      • Adelaide

Aldi: 40L Stirling fridge $499

Popular item. Went to Batemans Bay and Chisholm stores today, all gone...

Comment

• th3.l0stralian
        • Aug 2017
        • picnic point, nsw

Originally posted by grpcbr View Post
        Popular item. Went to Batemans Bay and Chisholm stores today, all gone...
        Fortunately we got in early and made a b-line, dodging all the soccer mums, straight for the fridge.
        Gray V6 NT VR-X: 275/65 Hankook AT's 18's, Smartbar, Stedi: 22"light bar, drl's, low beam. Haymen Reece brake.

Comment

• Flying
          • Jul 2016
          • Sydney

I went to 3 different Aldi's and didn't see a fridge or a solar panel anywhere... not that I was really looking but thought it was interesting that they either never had any or had sold out immediately.. I guess that's the mystery of the aldi sale of which I have now been to 2... did manage to grab the 38ah battery though and some other camping stuff...
          White 2016 Pajero Sport GLS, MM bullbar, HR towbar + andersen hitch, towpro, lovells 2" lift, cooper at3's, bushskinz, thule bars, clearviews, redarc bcdc + 110ah lithium, engel MRF40 fridge, GME TX3350, cel-fi go, ultragauge, idrive, nitro maxx 22" LED bar, awning, cargo barrier, ARB compressor.

Comment

• Lihammer
            • Apr 2012
            • Melbourne

We have the 40l ALDI Sterling fridge.

We've had it for about a year. It's been great, no problems at all.

We really like the size/capacity, seems to work really well for our purposes.

We've use it to go on longer trips like Melbourne to Victor Harbour, Melbourne to Merimbula, etc. Also shorter distances great to pack for the weekend away.

It's doubled up as a spare fridge once we get the camping fridge up and running. Very handy! It's also very quiet and doesn't use much power.

I'd thoroughly recommend buying one. Great value, great fridge.

Cheers,

Liam.

Comment

• Having Fun
              • Jun 2015
              • Adelaide

We've got one as well, as a 2nd fridge. Ours works very well, but I find it a thirsty beast! It sucks the battery pretty hard (105AH AGM)

Just took it up to Arkaroola last weekend & it did a great job. The Yunta road is very corrugated ATM, but no issues with the fridge.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X