Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Market place > Accessories (inc. Parts)

Old 1 Week Ago

Default Redarc BCDC bracket

Hi,

I have excess to my needs a laser cut and bent bracket to suit a Redarc BCDC 1225 charger. The bracket is designed to sit behind the passenger side headlight and uses the two offset M8 holes next to the top radiator brackets. The bracket is made from 2.5mm plate and is unpainted. Please contact me if interested and I will try and post some photos. Asking $30 including postage.
2005 NP Pajero Exceed DiD: Airtec snorkel, iDrive, Nudge bar with 24" Stedi light bar, Redarc's Ultimate Dual Battery setup, 2" MD King/Bilstein suspension combo, Flashlube catch can pro, Bridgestone D697 A/T's, Front/Rear RDA slotted disc rotors, Boo's bashplates.
Old 1 Week Ago

Here is a photo...

fullsizeoutput_1523.jpg
2005 NP Pajero Exceed DiD: Airtec snorkel, iDrive, Nudge bar with 24" Stedi light bar, Redarc's Ultimate Dual Battery setup, 2" MD King/Bilstein suspension combo, Flashlube catch can pro, Bridgestone D697 A/T's, Front/Rear RDA slotted disc rotors, Boo's bashplates.
Old 1 Week Ago

As fitted to my vehicle...

fullsizeoutput_1525.jpg
Old 1 Week Ago
Resident

Hi Sparky,

I was keen as to jump all over this, but that spot already holds my power steering fluid reservoir. What model do you have?

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj swb View Post
Hi Sparky,

I was keen as to jump all over this, but that spot already holds my power steering fluid reservoir. What model do you have?
Sorry forgot to mention it was for my NP...