Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-3 Pajero

Generation 4-3 Pajero NW model 2011 - 2014

Old 1 Week Ago

https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...t=55575&page=2

See post #32 onwards for some pictures of looks on Paj.
NW VRX MY14, Ironbark, MMA weather-shields, MMA rubber mats and cargo liner, SUPERTRIM neoprene seat covers, ARB Deluxe Bull Bar, ARB Intensity LED Driving Lights, WARN Magnum 10000LBS Winch, OME 2" Lift,
Lots more to be added...
Old 1 Week Ago

Thanks bungalow ......Have test fitted the rim, and it fits on the front, but haven't tested it with a tyre fitted. Interesting that CSA said the +45 would not fit my vehicle, but that the +25 would (but still advised test fit!).... wonder what the diff is in the vehicles?

Thanks also arpencrous, that's what I wanted to hear .... and they look good on your vehicle too! Haven't gone down the track of a full set for the vehicle because we do a lot of outback travel, and I suspect that the OEM rims might be stronger that aftermarket ... at least that's what I have read... others might disagree. (Couldn't fit OEM rims to trailer because of small bore hubs)
NW MY 14 VRX, Lovells / Koni HD 40mm lift, LRA 58 litre aux tank, Bushskinz x4 and side steps, TowPro, Redarc BCDC 1225, Optima Blue top aux battery on ARB tray, Tanami side by slide drawers, MMA tow bar, ARB deluxe bull bar, Runva 1200EWX winch, GME 4500s, 90 watt 150mm LED spot / flood combo, Airtec snorkel, RAM iPad mount (and iPad running Memory Maps - Hema and Tom Tom), Projecta dual battery monitor, ScanGuageII, ARB compressor