Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Giving them a Rap!

Giving them a Rap! Had a good experience with a business. Praise them here!

Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Default Drago's Automotive- Bayswater WA

Just wanted to give a huge thumbs up to Drago's Automotive in Bayswater.
Got my transmission flushed/serviced there today. Drago is a top bloke. Seems to really know his stuff and all about pajero's (he drives an NW).
During the job he called me out to the workshop to show me what they were up to and show me the process and the colour of my old oil etc, which was very black! I got to see the flushing occur until we saw fresh clean oil flushing through. Great to go to someone with the confidence to show you what their doing.
Anyway, car drives great now and I couldn't be happier. So thanks Drago's Automotive.

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear shelf with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, tigerz awning 2.5 x 2.0m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.

Last edited by 0415discog; 1 Week Ago at 12:47 AM.
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

great stuff - Drago is a awesome guy to deal with - not always the cheapest on the face of it for sure but thats because he is up front about what he does and he does not cut corners.

.... and 1990 Nissan Z32 300zx for on road shenanigans
Old 1 Week Ago

Nice!

Out of interest, how many k's on the car or how many since the trans oil had been changed?
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

And another huge thumbs up here too. Drago carried out a much needed service on my daughters NT today, and provided videos of the gearbox and diff oil replacements. Her Paj is now running like a dream again.
NW MY2014 VRX 3.2 Diesel Auto, Rhino Rack Roof Rack, Sandgrabber Floor Mats, Safari Snorkel, Warn XP9.5S Winch, ARB Bull Bar, Bushskinz Underbody Protection, Lovells HD Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Firestone Airbags, Off Road Systems Rear Shelf, Boab 40Lt Water Tank, Cooper LT265/65x17 ST-Maxx Tyres, Uniden 7760 UHF Radio, LRA 58LT Long Range Tank, ARB Intensity Spotlights, Redarc BCDC Dual Battery System, Taipan XP 3in Exhaust System, Recaro Seats.
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithyv View Post
Nice!

Out of interest, how many k's on the car or how many since the trans oil had been changed?
It's got 157,000 km on the clock. I asked for the transmission flush to be done at the 90k service but had my doubts to weather or not it was done. I marked 4 bolts on the pan I think and two of them looked untouched. The other two may have had a spanner on them but the Mark's on all 4 bolts lined up still. Never followed it up though. Should have but life obviously got in the way.
So I'm not 100% sure it's been done at all until now. I bought it with 40k on the clock.

2012 NW GLS Diesel Auto with:
ARB delux bar, full length Ocam ally roof rack with rear LED work light, dual batteries, DIY rear shelf with fridge slide, 2" lift oztec/kings, Polyairs, tigerz awning 2.5 x 2.0m with LED strip light, pair of genr8 40w LED spot/flood driving lights, iron man 4x4 22" LED light bar, mounted thumper compressor, LED interior lights, Boo Boo's bash plates, Safari snorkel and Grande mk lll 12000lb winch.