Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-1 Pajero

Generation 4-1 Pajero NS Model 2006 - 2009

Old 1 Week Ago

Default P0134 code after O2 sensor replaced

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had seen this problem before. I have searched through the forums and have not seen anything like it posted before.
I have just replaced an O2 sensor (bank1 sensor1) with a aftermarket Fuelmiser sensor after a P0134 code on my NS 3.8L (fuel economy had gone up considerably). After replacing and resetting fault code with Bosch scan tool I took the car for a drive up the motorway and the fault code P0134 came back on.
This fault originally came up approximately 18 months ago and the sensor was replaced at a Mitsubishi dealership with no issues until now. I spoke with the dealer and was told the warranty on the part was only 12 months and that it wouldn’t be covered.
I was wondering if it could be the aftermarket Fuelmiser part? The sensor I removed was a denso. The voltage readings from the scan tool show the readings jumping around a bit more in comparison to the other pre cat sensor.
Any help on this problem would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.