Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 2 Pajero

Generation 2 Pajero NH - NL Models 1991 - 2000

Old 1 Week Ago

Default swap front seats

Does anyone know if the drivers and passengers front seats in a gen 2 pajero can be swapped
Old 1 Week Ago

Do you mean put the passenger seat in the driver's position and vice versa? Why would you want to do that? The seat belts and leavers would be on the wrong side.. so no that doesn't work.

Do you mean swap for same seats in better condition? Yes, that's easy provided you have some tools. In my NL I had to remove the whole sliding mechanism to take them out (4 bolts).
(That's manual seats but I don't see why electric ones would be any harder).
It's best to unbolt one when you have some time and have a look before your buy seats that might not work.

Changing them for entirely different seats requires an engineers cert. Possible but maybe not worth it.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

The Inside:
Dual battery, inverter, various power points with fuse box, custom fridge slide and shelf in back, removable bed platform, legal 5-seater.

Planned:
Front locker, UHF radio, remote central locking, winch, lights,...
Old 1 Week Ago

As the Passengers bottom cushion has alot less wear than the drivers .Most vechiles with over 200 00km have this problem.
Old 1 Week Ago

While it sounds slightly odd it does make sense. In a boxy Land Rover (Defender or Series) you just pick up the base and swap it over. Most cars, however, are more tied down. I'd guess it could be done but perhaps having the seat rebuilt is a better option.
Old 1 Week Ago

The leather seats in my NL where really bad but I got some used ones that were even older and they are a lot better! Cost me about $90 for two. They needed a good clean ($40 for a professional detailer) I'd try and find a good used seat from someone who wrecks a paj.
The older seat could be separated off the base. But there where at least two different designs. As I said: it's an easy job to take it out and have a look.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

The Inside:
Dual battery, inverter, various power points with fuse box, custom fridge slide and shelf in back, removable bed platform, legal 5-seater.

Planned:
Front locker, UHF radio, remote central locking, winch, lights,...