Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-4 Pajero

Generation 4-4 Pajero NX model 2014 -

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Default Window Replacement

Hi everyone,

So woke up this morning to find my window smashed. Have rung around to multiple auto glass places with no success so far and no one seems to have the right part to replace. Even mitsi are on back order for the genuine part.

It's a 2016 NX with the dab radio antenna in the glass, everyone seems to have plenty of the windows without the antenna!

Anyone have an idea of a possible solution or am I just up for a bit of a wait until the glass can be ordered in?

Any help would be awesome!
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Which window?
I assume rear very back passenger side? (that has the antenna - at least for analogue radio)
Old 2 Weeks Ago

No, the drivers side. It has the antenna in it for the digital radio. The left has the antenna for the analog radio. If it was the passenger side or didn't have digital radio it would have been a lot easier!
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Get a standard window without antenna and buy a DAB stick-on Antenna off eBay and attach to inside of rear window.
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike DiD View Post
Get a standard window without antenna and buy a DAB stick-on Antenna off eBay and attach to inside of rear window.
I wouldn’t be happy with that.

Your insurance company should be able to come up with a solution (I’d consider it part of their role). Maybe a used genuine window? Or have a plain one temporarily installed unit the correct window is available?

rear locker | ARB bullbar | dual battery | snorkel | Bushskinz guards | HID Hella spotties | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | airbags | BFG AT's (on 17" NT rims) | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank in rear seat well | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')