• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Two Emms
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2020
    • Mansfield, Vic

Hi Nebbian. I cant remember which model of lightbar it was. I have some paperwork 'somewhere'

I can tell you it is 475 mm wide and has 12 'globes' The outer 2 on each side look different. I think they are the spread beams. I hope this is enough of a description to enable you to pick the right one from Stedi. I seem to recall the plug and play loom was an extra but it was worth every cent.

I have attached a couple of pics showing how close it sits to the grille and how far forward it projects. It is further back than the rubber buffers on the alloy bar.
    Attached Files
    2016 NX GLS Factory alloy bar, Provent 200 catch can, Boos bash plates (full set), Stedi light bar, 40 litre Waeco, Titan fridge slide, Kings springs, Toyo Open Country AT3s, Auto-mate, Ultragauge, Uniden 8080s, Tanami x11, more to come...

Comment

• old Jack
      Regular
      • Jun 2011
      • Adelaide, South Australia.

This Stedi light bar may fit if optional bottom slide mounts are used. Good thing about Stedi is their refund/return policy.

OJ.
      2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
      MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• Two Emms
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2020
        • Mansfield, Vic

The light bar I put on was not curved. I reckon this was it

I used the slide mounts that came with it which allowed me to space the mounting holes to suit the bull bar
        2016 NX GLS Factory alloy bar, Provent 200 catch can, Boos bash plates (full set), Stedi light bar, 40 litre Waeco, Titan fridge slide, Kings springs, Toyo Open Country AT3s, Auto-mate, Ultragauge, Uniden 8080s, Tanami x11, more to come...

Comment

• leojones
          Banned
          • Dec 2023
          • Melbourne

The factory mounting holes on the bullbar may have various uses, but it seems they are not accommodating your LED light bar. To address this issue, some options to explore include using alternative mounting brackets or adapters that can provide the necessary clearance. You may also consider reaching out to the bullbar manufacturer or a local automotive customization shop for advice on suitable modifications to make the light bar fit without compromising safety or functionality.
          Last edited by leojones; 15-12-23, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X