• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kangaroonick
    • Sep 2009
    • Julia Creek

Service due indication

I have just have my 30000 service and once again MM who did the service has not reset the service indicator (it wasn't done on the 15000km service either, different MM).

Does anyone know weather I can reset this myself or it requires a special MM gizmo?

The nearest MM is over 300km away and while it's not hard to see when the next service is, it's nice to know everything it as it should be.

Ta
    2008 NS Platium Pajero - Black.

Mod's:- ARB Color matched Bullbar, Dual Battery, Suspension upgrade, UHF, Rhino roof rack, Hella 4000's.

Awaiting permission :- Long Range tank, Air bags(suspension), compressor.
  • kookaburra
    • Oct 2009
    • Port Pirie, S.A.

Hello Kangaroonick, welcome to the forum. It's only a short time since I was the 'new kid on the block' and what a great place it is - the best forum that I've ever experienced and I've seen a few!

The solution to your question: Pages 3-6 & 3-7 in the Users Manual (just remember to turn the ignition switch back to off before you do the reset).

Cheers
    Kim
    Last edited by kookaburra; 30-01-10, 05:39 PM.
    NS GLX DID Auto. Bridgestone D694 A/T's, BushSkinz Bash Plates, Spider Performance Unit, ChipIT Race Pipe, Dual Batteries / OL Police Spec Tray / Projecta 150 Amp controller, Mits Steel Bull bar, Mits (Milford) Cargo Barrier, Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform/Rails, Mits Towing Pack / Tekonsha Prodigy Brake controller, GME TX3340 UHF, Driving Lights, Long Range tank, Spare Wheel Lift kit, Polyair Springs, ORS Drawer Set and Fridge Slide, Kipoint Internal TPMS, NT manifold

Comment

• Kangaroonick
      • Sep 2009
      • Julia Creek

Thanks for that Kim.

Never thought of looking there.
      2008 NS Platium Pajero - Black.

Mod's:- ARB Color matched Bullbar, Dual Battery, Suspension upgrade, UHF, Rhino roof rack, Hella 4000's.

Awaiting permission :- Long Range tank, Air bags(suspension), compressor.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X