• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GeoCal
    • Apr 2019
    • GEELONG

GeoCal's NX Pajero

Hi all,
    Just thought I would also contribute to the forum that has given me so many idea's in fitting out my car.
    Bit of background:
    So, after driving a D22 Nissan Navara for many years from Cape York to the Gibb River Road, across the Simpson Desert, and everywhere else in-between,
    It came time to upgrade the car once 2 smaller feet joined us.
    We purchased an Executive driven Pajero from MMA and begun building it up.

I will treat this post as a bit of a ‘build log’ for all of the modifications I do along the way.
    So far we have done the following:

Installed a footrest

UHF Radio

Rear Shelf & 7th seat setup

ARB Bullbar
    Fitted at ARB Geelong, they were brilliant, easy to deal with and it was as simple as drive it in, then pick it up!
    What else could you ask for!

Driving Lights:
    These were a cheap set that the wife found on special.
    Compared to the Halogen IPF's we had on the last car, it's literally day and night difference!
    I am not ruling out putting a 40" bar across the top when I get around to putting roof racks on.
    No picture at the moment as I am fixing the brackets as one has started to rust a bit.

Shout out to LED Light co in Geelong, the wiring harnesses they produce are top quality!
    The space between the DT connectors however needed to be lengthened for the ARB bar holes were about 200mm further apart that the loom.

Driver and passenger seatbelt alarm:
    As I have my dog on the front seat sometime (no not the missus!) he tends to press the button in the seat and the car thinks that someone is sitting there.
    Under both the drivers seat and passenger seat there is a wiring loom with a white connector that goes into the center of the chair.
    Disconnect that bad boy and the beeping will cease!

Currently doing suspension and tyres.

More to come!

Hope to see you out on the track somewhere!
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Yeah! Looking good so far
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...