• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Poita
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2010
    • Adelaide

Pete's NW VRX

Firstly thanks to Maximage for building what I think would have to be one of the nicest modified Gen4s in Aus. He went above and beyond during the whole process which gave me a whole heap more confidence buying from so far away.
    Flew over and drove it back last weekend. A bit of a hickup with Transport SA over the LED headlights, but a quick trip to Supercheap solved that. Now proudly bearing SA number plates!

This beast drives brilliantly. Smooth, effortless and just goes. The combination of handling and performance mods along with a tune have produced a fantastic vehicle. There is more than I can actually fit in my signature!

On the list to do once the NP is sold:
    Lockup and paddles
    Stedi Type-X Pro LED spotties to replace the LED lightbar and HID spotties
    Double Din player (the factory one is horrible to use)
    Ocam roof rack
    Ultragauge (ordered)

Nearly home!

Old VS New

NW VRX MY2013
    Jonny Tig FMIC, 3" Exhaust, RalliArt remap, Provent, FuelManager, CouplerTec rust protection, ARB bar, Runva winch, TJM Snorkel, Bilstein/Lovell/Airbags, full Bushskins kit, Asfir AC+fuel, Fyrlyt Nemesis 9000 spotties + LED headlights, Uniden UHF, RedArc TowPro Elite, BRC breathers, Honda sprayers, Automate lockup/paddles, Rhino platform/backbone
  • _jp_
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2013
    • Adelaide Hills, SA

Looks like a great buy. I like the side steps!

Hopefully see you on the SA roads.
    NW GLXR - SOLD
    --------------
    EVO 6 TME

Comment

• kblof
      • Apr 2017
      • Radelaide

looks great Poita well done
      2011 NT Pajero| DID

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
        Valued Member
        • May 2017
        • Sydney

Looks sweet. Those wheels do look nice. Are they the 18s?

My curiosity is getting the better of me and I love taking a punt... I'm betting you live in Coromandel Valley based on that second photo.

Comment

• Poita
          Valued Member
          • Sep 2010
          • Adelaide

Yeah they are 18" rims. Got to do some research to find what slightly bigger LT options are out there.

No I live out north haha
          NW VRX MY2013
          Jonny Tig FMIC, 3" Exhaust, RalliArt remap, Provent, FuelManager, CouplerTec rust protection, ARB bar, Runva winch, TJM Snorkel, Bilstein/Lovell/Airbags, full Bushskins kit, Asfir AC+fuel, Fyrlyt Nemesis 9000 spotties + LED headlights, Uniden UHF, RedArc TowPro Elite, BRC breathers, Honda sprayers, Automate lockup/paddles, Rhino platform/backbone

Comment

• Rod Rocket
            • May 2017
            • West Pennant Hills

Snorkel and Catch Can

TJM Sydney dealer is fitting a Snorkel to my NW. 2012 model but can not figure where to relocate my Proventil Catch Can fitted 3 years ago,
            Can you give me a comment and or photo of the unit in your engine bay. Thanks Rod Rocket. Sydney

Comment

• Poita
              Valued Member
              • Sep 2010
              • Adelaide

Ashley installed that and made an aluminium bracket for it. I think I have a photo here... give me 5.
              Attached Files
              NW VRX MY2013

Comment

• Poita
                Valued Member
                • Sep 2010
                • Adelaide

New Ultragauge, fantastic little unit!
                NW VRX MY2013

Comment

• Poita
                  Valued Member
                  • Sep 2010
                  • Adelaide

It's getting there!

Since the last update:
                  GME antenna
                  Rhino platform with backbone
                  Auto-Mate lockup with paddles
                  Diff, transfer and gearbox breathers
                  Nitto Ridge Grappler 275/65R18 123Q tyres (32"). The spare fits without the spare lift plate, but will have to see if the door can open next time I hook my caper up...

Also won a new awning from Unsealed 4x4 in their readers ride competition!
                  Attached Files
                  NW VRX MY2013

Comment

• cruisn06
                    Valued Member
                    • Jan 2011
                    • Perth WA

Clean looking rig. I'm looking at 275/70r18's my next round, do yours rub anywhere or all good?
                    07 Mitsubishi Pajero Shorty - Currently rolling around... Parked in Armenia for the moment

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/wrongturnadventure/

Comment

• Poita
                      Valued Member
                      • Sep 2010
                      • Adelaide

Nah no rubbing. You might be pushing it with 70 profile though.
                      NW VRX MY2013

Comment

• cruisn06
                        Valued Member
                        • Jan 2011
                        • Perth WA

Originally posted by Poita View Post
                        Nah no rubbing. You might be pushing it with 70 profile though.
                        I carry a big hammer with me
                        07 Mitsubishi Pajero Shorty - Currently rolling around... Parked in Armenia for the moment

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/wrongturnadventure/

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X