• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scouter1
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2013
    • Sydney NSW

What a great forum this is!!

I met up with a member yesterday to sell an item - have to say every time I have bought / sold items or had general dealings with forum members it has been a really positive friendly experience. Not sure if it is something about Pajero drivers generally , it seems the forum has attracted a really good bunch of people!!

My sincere thanks to everyone for keeping this a very pleasant corner of the internet

Cheers,
    Stephen
    2011 Silver NT GLS DiD Auto with extra bits - build thread http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=36099
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Originally posted by Scouter1 View Post
    I met up with a member yesterday to sell an item - have to say every time I have bought / sold items or had general dealings with forum members it has been a really positive friendly experience. Not sure if it is something about Pajero drivers generally , it seems the forum has attracted a really good bunch of people!!

My sincere thanks to everyone for keeping this a very pleasant corner of the internet

Cheers,
    Stephen
    Your welcome.
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• m_and_m
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2010
      • Tea Tree Gully, Adelaide

Originally posted by Scouter1 View Post

Cheers,
      Stephen
      It's also due to the hard work of pickle and his small army of moderators who set and maintain appropriate standards.
      Thanks guys. 👍
      2016 NX Exceed 3.2 DiD, BullBar | 2" OME lift | Safari snorkel | UHF | Towbar | Tow pro elite ECB | Full Bushskinz UBP and side steps | HID highbeam upgrade | 9" LED spots | 100Ahr Aux. Battery | HPD Oil catch can | Flappy Paddles | auto-matePRO
      2016 LC200 Sahara V8 Diesel,Lots of Mods too
      Checkout our products at MM4x4 http://www.mm4x4.com.au auto-mate and lockup-mate for Mitsubishi's and Toyota's

Comment

• Gus
        Administrator
        • Mar 2008
        • Traralgon. Vic

Agree, all members have been a credit to the forum it's pretty rare we have to have a polite chat.

The Admin/Mods team are approachable & this is the key to a smooth, friendly, flowing, forum with happy members.. So yes well done to "ALL'

Gus
        VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
        NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Benduro
          • Oct 2007

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X