• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CDNpajero
    • Dec 2019
    • Wyoming Ontario Canada

Originally posted by cruisn06 View Post
    it means to floor it. Aussie slang for go
    Hey...Wrong Turn Adventure! I follow you on IG now! Nice rig!

brian.rt_turbo

Comment

• cruisn06
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2011
      • Perth WA

Originally posted by CDNpajero View Post
      Hey...Wrong Turn Adventure! I follow you on IG now! Nice rig!

brian.rt_turbo
      Cheers mate, belive it or not I;m actualy from Onoway, Alberta to begin haha.

the trip is on hold so if you follow @canadia09_ you will get all the project updates and stuff on the wagon. mainly cause im way to lazy to blog and also update 2 instagrams. haha

Ill check yours out.
      07 Mitsubishi Pajero Shorty - Currently rolling around... Parked in Armenia for the moment

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/wrongturnadventure/

Comment

• CDNpajero
        • Dec 2019
        • Wyoming Ontario Canada

Originally posted by cruisn06 View Post
        Cheers mate, belive it or not I;m actualy from Onoway, Alberta to begin haha.

the trip is on hold so if you follow @canadia09_ you will get all the project updates and stuff on the wagon. mainly cause im way to lazy to blog and also update 2 instagrams. haha

Ill check yours out.
        Got it!

Comment

• CDNpajero
          • Dec 2019
          • Wyoming Ontario Canada

Whelp, after a bit of a battle here getting this thing running, I noticed another issue this morning when I was leaving work.
          I went out and started my Jero to warm up...when I came back out to leave, I noticed oil dripping. Upon further investigation, I deduced it was oil/diesel...and it was weeping out around where the dipstick tube goes into the block...crankcase full of thinned oil

I immediately drove 4km down the road to a fast lube garage and had them drain and refill with new oil to get me home (a 240km journey)
          I dont think any injector pipes are leaking. I will check the return line...otherwise I think this could have happened during all the messing around when I discovered the timing plate issue. As in diesel, unburned due to incorrect pump timing, weeping down the cylinders into the sump.
          Otherwise, it seems to run good(I think)...no lack of power issues, starts well, idles smooth now.
          I guess I'll check the oil level again today and see where I'm at.
          Any other ideas??
          Last edited by CDNpajero; 25-04-20, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• Scooby
            Valued Member
            • Jan 2011
            • Ipswich, Qld.

Glade to here it has been running well.
            Hopefully it is residual fuel.
            If not it may just be leaking fuel fitting, did you replace all the copper washers with new? or with all the diagnostics were some reused could be leaking from one of them.
            I have used UV dye in fuel before with a black light to diagnose leaking injectors before, but generally only go to this after resealing the pipe work.
            Scooby, Scott, Scooter, Whatever.

Pajero 2013 NW VRX DID Auto. Basically Stock. 300k. Heavier rear springs to tow the GG’s. Automate also to tow the GG,s.

Pajero 2002 NM GLS V6 Auto. Basically stock. 385k.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X