Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Forum Meets / Where to Go!

Forum Meets / Where to Go! Forum get togethers. Tracks done. Tracks to do.

Old 17-10-10

Default Sat 30/10 - Mt Mee Day Trip

Hi, I'm heading out to Mt Mee on the 30th of this month for a day trip. Let me know if you wish to come along. I'll be doing the easy to medium tracks in the morning and stopping for lunch at the Gantry. We can either continue onto more tracks after lunch or leave for home. The details as follows:

When: Saturday 30th October 2010
Where: Mt Mee
Time: 9.45am meet at Dayboro Bakery for 10am departure.
UHF: Channel 16.

Things to bring: food, water, recovery gear (snatch straps, bow shackles).

Attendees:
Chilli
JoshF
Jcd
Brownie
Kemsley
Jamesg53
Fro
Bodge

Now: Mazda MX5 NB8A
Past: Suzuki Grand Vitara

Last edited by chilli; 29-10-10 at 07:18 PM.
Old 17-10-10
Valued Member

Might be up for it Kel. I'll confirm later.

2008 NS DiD GLX, ARB bar, Warn winch, BFG ATs, Bilstein/Lovell 2" lift, Milford barrier, VMS GPS, Rhino platform rack, Uniden UHF, Mobile 1 antenna, MMA tow bar, DIY dual battery system, Outback rear storage, Bushskinz bash plates x 3, custom steel sliders, Airtec snorkel, Narva HIDs, Ironman awning, ERPS, Glind hot water
Old 18-10-10

Need to finalise a few things before I can be an absolute certainty but I should be right to make it for the day.

Bye Jeff.
Old 18-10-10

yeah we might be able to come out for a play.

North Brisbane

Even a broken clock is right twice a day...
Old 18-10-10

Hi Chilli,
Put us down as a highly probable. The Christmas silly season is about to start, but at this stage we are planning on attending.
Pajero NS R SWB 2008, DiD, black, nudge bar, tow bar, TowPro, tint, Bush Skinz bash plates & sliders, Lovells springs, Bilstein shocks, Lightforce XGT spotties, snorkel, UHF, Redarc isolator, SPV mod.
Old 18-10-10

Hi,

Put down as a starter.

Regards
Kemsley
Old 19-10-10
Valued Member

Chilli, you will have no problems doing any of the tracks out there, even the ones marked hard on the map.
Silver NM Pajero 3.5L Auto. ARB bullbar, Opposite Lock Rear bar, Front Lokka, Uniden UHF, Bilstein shocks, Lovells HD coils, TJM OX 9500lb Winch, Snorkel, 33" BFG KM2's on 16x8 Advanti Rims, Custom bash plate, Cargo Barrier, Lightforce 170s, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Ironman Awning, Duel battery system.
Old 19-10-10
Valued Member

Have they re-opened all the tracks which they closed off early last year yet? Last time I went up there it was a big dissapointment because of all the track closures, they still had a-break and things like that open but some of the more challenging stuff they had closed off...

I'd like to join you all but would need to confirm a few things with the wife before comfirming, but it'd be good to get out and meet some of you guys!
Old 19-10-10
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richo-NT View Post
Have they re-opened all the tracks which they closed off early last year yet? Last time I went up there it was a big dissapointment because of all the track closures, they still had a-break and things like that open but some of the more challenging stuff they had closed off...
All of the 'non official' tracks have been permanently closed. All the rest are fairly easy going and are marked on the map. All of the tracks were graded about 6 or so months ago. All this rain has prob washed things out a bit. There is track closed at the northern end of the park at the moment the one that leads to woodford.

http://www.derm.qld.gov.au/parks/dag...-trail-map.pdf

http://www.derm.qld.gov.au/parks_and...rts/10039.html
Silver NM Pajero 3.5L Auto. ARB bullbar, Opposite Lock Rear bar, Front Lokka, Uniden UHF, Bilstein shocks, Lovells HD coils, TJM OX 9500lb Winch, Snorkel, 33" BFG KM2's on 16x8 Advanti Rims, Custom bash plate, Cargo Barrier, Lightforce 170s, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Ironman Awning, Duel battery system.
Old 19-10-10
Valued Member

Should be a nice laid back day. Nothing too tricky, but the forest should be very green after all the rain.

2008 NS DiD GLX, ARB bar, Warn winch, BFG ATs, Bilstein/Lovell 2" lift, Milford barrier, VMS GPS, Rhino platform rack, Uniden UHF, Mobile 1 antenna, MMA tow bar, DIY dual battery system, Outback rear storage, Bushskinz bash plates x 3, custom steel sliders, Airtec snorkel, Narva HIDs, Ironman awning, ERPS, Glind hot water