• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ian H
    Valued Member
    • May 2015
    • Melbourne

looks like the same issue as the Waeco. It makes you wonder if they aren't exactly the same fridge, just different colours.
    2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• Rovingman
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2014
      • Blue mountains

I reckon alot of the fridges out there are Waeco made or at least the same factory. They are identical.
      Its only the last 2 months worth of fridges purchased though. Disappointing i thought i was in for a free repair!!
      Last edited by Rovingman; 15-12-16, 06:41 PM.
      Pajero NT RX 2011
      Dark tint: Driftadraws:bushskinz set:tough dog lift:50lt waeco:MSA drop down slide: optima 66AH blue top: oricom cb:GME antenna:120w solar:narva 170 lights:hayman reese brake controller:18/265/65 BFG's :roof basket & bag:SPV MK3.1:ARB compressor: Donaldson fuel filter:breathers:Redarc 40amp:century 120AH dual batt: Blue tongue offroad trekka camper trailer :2016 winch n bar Airtek snorkel
      LIVING THE DREAM!! My Build http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=44476

Comment

• Peterng
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2013
        • Northern Rivers NSW

Originally posted by Ian H View Post
        looks like the same issue as the Waeco. It makes you wonder if they aren't exactly the same fridge, just different colours.

Yep, your right there, they mention Dometic in their recall.
        They distribute Waco in Australia.
        I've noticed also a few knock offs that look like the ARB fridge sliding into the 4wd market as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X