• Show
Clear All
  • HeavyPizzaz
    Valued Member
    • May 2017
    • Sydney

Originally posted by KevL View Post
    Sorry,

Being in the PB/PC Challenger section I foolishly assumed it would be a PB/PC Challenger [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re absolutely right mate, I am very sorry, i didn’t even realise I was posting in the Challenger section! I’ll shut up now!

Comment

• Poit
      • Jun 2011
      • Bundaberg

Originally posted by HeavyPizzaz View Post
      You’re absolutely right mate, I am very sorry, i didn’t even realise I was posting in the Challenger section! I’ll shut up now!

Keep looking for a cheaper quote tho. $1600 is ridiculous given you don't have a timing belt to change. They must be doing valve clearances for that price, surely.

They've somehow managed to get us thinking that $600 for a service is "cheap" and an extra thousand bucks for some tranny fluid and diff oil might be the price you have to pay for good service...
      PB Challenger 2011, white base model, manual, diff lock, HR tow bar, Bushskinz bash plates.

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
        Valued Member
        • May 2017
        • Sydney

Originally posted by Poit View Post
        Keep looking for a cheaper quote tho. $1600 is ridiculous given you don't have a timing belt to change. They must be doing valve clearances for that price, surely.

They've somehow managed to get us thinking that $600 for a service is "cheap" and an extra thousand bucks for some tranny fluid and diff oil might be the price you have to pay for good service...

Definitely and I agree with your last point. I called my regular mechanic and he said $600-800 for the same service and he agreed that I could even change the F+R diff oils myself to save a bit extra.

Comment

• littleriver
          Valued Member
          • Jan 2013
          • Queensland

Originally posted by HeavyPizzaz View Post
          Definitely and I agree with your last point. I called my regular mechanic and he said $600-800 for the same service and he agreed that I could even change the F+R diff oils myself to save a bit extra.

Refer back to previous post on rear diff oil level..

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X