Below Nav Bar

Collapse

best online site for genuine Mits spares?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cooperplace
    Valued Member
    • Oct 2010
    • adelaide

best online site for genuine Mits spares?

any suggestions?
    thanks
  • vrx26
    • Sep 2014
    • Melbourne, Victoria

Partsouq and Amayama.

Just use your VIN in Partsouq to search for parts. Once you get the part no you can search it Amayama so you can compare their price. Partout parts comes from UAE and Amayama mostly from Japan. I have purchased from both of this site's and they are good.
    09 NT Pajero Exceed V6 (OEM Nudge bar, Bonnet Protectors+Headlight Protectors, Stedi light bar, IDrive throttle controller, Lifted with Dobinson IMS Suspension)
    Bucket list: Bushkinz plates

Comment

• kiwi1973
      Valued Member
      • Sep 2012
      • New Zealand

I have purchased from Partsouq quite a few times now and would thoroughly recommend them. Orders usually delivered from UAE to NZ in a week (last delivery was just 3 days!). I now expect to be able to buy OEM Mitsubishi branded parts for less than half what the local Mitsubishi dealers charge. Partsouq also offer online detailed exploded parts diagrams that make finding the part you need quite easy, which is important because you don't want to order the wrong thing when its coming from overseas and cannot easily be returned.
      2007 Shogun 3.2DID. UK Diamond Spec. Harrop Eaton front E-locker. MCC Bullbar. Runva 11XP winch. 17" Dotz rims with 32" STT Pro. Koni HT RAID 90 series with +2" EHD Lovells springs. ASFIR protection plates for engine & transmission. DIY steel rocksliders. LRA 81 litre auxiliary fuel tank. Waeco CFX-40. Home made drawers & fridge slide. Dual power - 120a/h AGM with CTEK DC-DC. LED lighting. 43 litre water tank with two electric pumps - one for tap (via filter) & one via heat exchanger.

Comment

• cooperplace
        Valued Member
        • Oct 2010
        • adelaide

Ok, thank you, much appreciated.

Comment

• KiwiNTPajero
          Valued Member
          • Aug 2014
          • Wellington,New Zealand

Originally posted by kiwi1973 View Post
          I have purchased from Partsouq quite a few times now and would thoroughly recommend them. Orders usually delivered from UAE to NZ in a week (last delivery was just 3 days!). I now expect to be able to buy OEM Mitsubishi branded parts for less than half what the local Mitsubishi dealers charge. Partsouq also offer online detailed exploded parts diagrams that make finding the part you need quite easy, which is important because you don't want to order the wrong thing when its coming from overseas and cannot easily be returned.
          just as an aside here kiwi what is the layout of your dash.Do you have the silly little cardholder thing or some other set up in the spot under the heater and a/c controls
          2009 NT GLS(NZ) diesel LWB auto
          BFG AT,Rhino Rack Vortex Bars,Foxwing Eco Awning,BUSHSKINZ I/C, sump guards and steps

"do not check the button for faster communication, this will throw a wobbly with some dongles"

Comment

• HeavyPizzaz
            Valued Member
            • May 2017
            • Sydney

I’ve used Amayama and it was cheap and quick postage from Japan. I’d use them again for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• cooperplace
              Valued Member
              • Oct 2010
              • adelaide

ok thanks everyone, much appreciated.

Comment

• Poita
                Valued Member
                • Sep 2010
                • Adelaide

I use Amayama all the time, so much cheaper than the local dealer.
                NW VRX MY2013
                Jonny Tig FMIC, 3" Exhaust, RalliArt remap, Provent, FuelManager, CouplerTec rust protection, ARB bar, Runva winch, TJM Snorkel, Bilstein/Lovell/Airbags, full Bushskins kit, Asfir AC+fuel, Fyrlyt Nemesis 9000 spotties + LED headlights, Uniden UHF, RedArc TowPro Elite, BRC breathers, Honda sprayers, Automate lockup/paddles, Rhino platform/backbone

Comment

• aussieintas
                  Valued Member
                  • Feb 2013
                  • Sorell, Tasmania

I've used both Amayama and Partsouq and both are good.

From my experience have found Partsouq slightly cheaper and a faster delivery to my home in Tassie.
                  2014 VW Touareg V6 diesel

Previously
                  88 NF Exe SWB 2.6 manual
                  92 NH Gls LWB 3.0 auto
                  92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
                  99 Landcruiser Gxl 4.5 manual with all the fruit
                  95 NJ Gls SWB 3.0 auto
                  08 NS Vrx SWB 3.2 auto​

Comment

• NTSWBWA
                    • Jun 2017
                    • Perth

Originally posted by aussieintas View Post
                    I've used both Amayama and Partsouq and both are good.

From my experience have found Partsouq slightly cheaper and a faster delivery to my home in Tassie.
                    My experiences are the same as above. One thing I did notice, for the short wheel base at least was that Partsouq had everything I needed on hand while Amayama was out of stock a few times. Can’t go wrong with either really.

Comment

• Marwarra
                      • May 2013
                      • Ringwood East

You should try mitsfix. He’s on eBay and is located in Melbourne. He imports direct from japan and also wrecks

Comment

• vladguan
                        Valued Member
                        • Mar 2015
                        • Adelaide

Originally posted by NTSWBWA View Post
                        My experiences are the same as above. One thing I did notice, for the short wheel base at least was that Partsouq had everything I needed on hand while Amayama was out of stock a few times. Can’t go wrong with either really.
                        He is madmagna on here.
                        Please call me Vlad.
                        -----------------------
                        MY15 NX GLS - SPV EGR; Donaldson filter; Front sensors; Compass; DEI506T and DEI507M; LED interior and exterior lights; Blue LED step lights; 3T tow bar; 20% front & clear tint over privacy windows; Chrome handle protectors; 3x Bushskinz guards; Nudge bar; Hella Sharptones; Dual alarm horns; STEDI lightbar; TC mod loom; Paddles; ProVent 200; Dobinsons springs and MRR shocks; Bonnet struts; OCAM awning; Rear work light; Air compressor. TBD - UHF.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X