Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-3 Pajero

Generation 4-3 Pajero NW model 2011 - 2014

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Currently only have a 75amp aux battery sitting I the OEM main tray. For my swap, I only had to extend the winch power cables.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180827_175135.jpg (151.1 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg 20180827_175115.jpg (140.5 KB, 54 views)
Old 1 Week Ago

As per the others, second battery tray up against the first wall. The holes are there already. Then put the crank/starter battery at the back track. The leads are long enough to swap straight over.

The original crank tray will fit up to 105ah battery. The battery sizes have reduced a lot in the last 3 years. Back then the 75ah was about the largest. Bought a new 105ah AGM last week and fits perfectly. (Donít believe the crap about the heat with the AGMís under the bonnet)

You will definitely need a DC/DC charger (Redarc do a good one) because the alternator in the Pajero wonít charge the ancillary battery by its self. If you think you might add solar later get the dual version.
TJM Snorkel | 2" Lift | Side/Rear Awning | 17" Nittos | TJM Underbody | Milford Cargo Barrier| Mitsubishi Nudgebar | Pioneer Platform | Red Arc cha| ARB 42L Fridge | 200W Solar |9Ē Led Spotties|Lightbar|2 x 6Ē rear Led| TX3350 UHF|
Old 3 Days Ago

For the last 5 to 6 weeks I've been waiting for the Offroad Downunder trays to come back in stock, checking daily. Called about 3 times in that time and the standard answer is always:

'They are at the powder coaters, will be back in stock late this week or early next week'

Obviously a typical standard phrase to BS customers.

I'm now considering taking my cash somewhere else.

Are these Boss trays any good? Is it a direct fitment?
Old 3 Days Ago
Valued Member

There is this one on evilbay that I just found. Says can fit a N70
They also do a steel replacement for the main battery to by the looks of it