• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fbo974
    • Apr 2019
    • Reunion Island

Bonjour L’Australie

Hello everyone ,
    Fernand, 38 years old, I registered here because it seems to be the gold mine of 4x4, owner of a 2007 Pajero IV since now 8 months. I had a hilux crew cab, which I had to sell to return to Reunion Island (I lived 19 years in France), for those who do not know I'm also in the Indian Ocean about 8000 kms from Perth and 9000 from Sydney .
    You will sometimes find some misspellings in my writings, because without using English every day, I lost a lot of what I learned in school, Google helps me a lot so
    I will search the forum where to post pictures of my vehicle

Nice day to you and see you soon
  • GHendo
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2012
    • Northern NSW

Gooday mate and welcome to the forum.

Wow, I looked up where you live and there sure is a lot of water between us. Anyway, besides the wealth of information here on Pajeros, the forum might be a good way for you to brush up on your English – it will sure be better than my French, that I did at school over 50 years ago !!

Cheers

Geoff
    03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.

Comment

• Fbo974
      • Apr 2019
      • Reunion Island

Indeed, English forums are perfect to learn and improve in this language (which I like a lot)

but for sure there are times I will find some untranslatable words ^^

see you

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X