• Apr 2011
    • Canberra

Ummm, Houston........we have a problem

Chris
  • littleriver
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2013
    • Queensland

Didn’t know there was such a setting.. lol .. flip and rotate .. if all else fails

Last edited by littleriver; 10-04-19, 02:59 PM.
    2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• NFT5
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2011
      • Canberra

I didn't realise there was that reset either, but not necessary - it's gone back to normal all by itself.

I think it might be on the way out. Volume knob doesn't work properly any more - only increases volume to maximum, and it only plays the first 10 seconds of any song on the SD card.

That's 5+ years, which is more than I've managed from any other Chinese double DIN unit. Been thinking about a carputer........already have the box which will fit under a seat, a 10" touch screen will fit in that area with space to spare.
      Chris

Comment

• 2bad4u
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2009
        • Perth, Western Australia

Just flip down your visor and look at the reflection of the stereo in the vanity mirror. Problem solved.
        Warren
        2012 NW DiD Activ - Retired
        2023 Nissan Y62 Patrol Ti

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X