• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juano86
    • Aug 2015
    • Brisbane QLD

Removal of rear false floor in 7 seater

As the title says guys - Has anyone removed the raised section of flooring in the last section of their 7 seater? did a search, but couldn't really find any info. Looking at options for fitting a set of drawers.
    Cheers.
    2011 PB Challenger XLS Auto: 2" Lift, ECB Bullbar, Sliders, bushskinz, EGR Mod, Kumho MT51's 265/70/R17, Dual Batteries, AirTec Snorkel, Diff Breathers, Black Widow Drawers, 40lt Engel, Boab 40lt Water Tank & Pump, HID Spotties, UHF etc.
  • old Jack
    Regular
    • Jun 2011
    • Adelaide, South Australia.

Does not look that difficult.

Remove tie downs #12
    Remove covers #10 & #11.
    Remove 2 screws holding each of the side bins in #13.
    Remove 4 bolts holding tray in #20.
    Remove tie down brackets #14.

Either cover any holes up in the floor with foil tape or refit bolts/screws to stop water and dust entry.

OJ.
    2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
    MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• juano86
      • Aug 2015
      • Brisbane QLD

Once again OJ to the rescue! thanks mate.
      2011 PB Challenger XLS Auto: 2" Lift, ECB Bullbar, Sliders, bushskinz, EGR Mod, Kumho MT51's 265/70/R17, Dual Batteries, AirTec Snorkel, Diff Breathers, Black Widow Drawers, 40lt Engel, Boab 40lt Water Tank & Pump, HID Spotties, UHF etc.

Comment

• Rexxo
        • Dec 2014
        • Western Australia

The third row seating was one of the first things I removed when I got the car... I haven't got rear draws though, I wasn't happy not being able to secure my engel with them in. I covered the rear floor with some 10mm thick recycled rubber matt from clark rubber and made a cutout for the spare tyre access.

Don't throw out the seats and panels etc, store them somewhere out of the sun and weather so they can go back in when you need them.
        2012 PB LS Auto: Sold

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X