• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crespy007
    • Mar 2015
    • Echuca

NL 2.8TD Engine Parts

Hi All, I have been fortunate enough to come across a very neat NL 2.8TD, thing is I am needing a Roadworthy to get the vehicle transferred and at the moment I am not able to have the certificate written as there is no EGR assy. I was hoping someone may be wrecking this model and will have an assy for sale? TIA Adrian
  • Dongskie2
    • Dec 2016
    • Manila & Berwick

Originally posted by crespy007 View Post
    Hi All, I have been fortunate enough to come across a very neat NL 2.8TD, thing is I am needing a Roadworthy to get the vehicle transferred and at the moment I am not able to have the certificate written as there is no EGR assy. I was hoping someone may be wrecking this model and will have an assy for sale? TIA Adrian
    If the EGR assembly is similar to the 4D56T I have one lying around, I'll be glad to give it to you for free, but I cant send it until July when my bro flies back to Au
    Nothing beats Doing It Yourself.... Tuned 4M40 and 4D56T WIP

Comment

• crespy007
      • Mar 2015
      • Echuca

Hi Thanks for the offer, I have sat down with a Mitsi dealer and he has pointed out that my particular model has genuine blanking plates for the EGR, good news for me as i wont need an EGR to pass roady.......

Comment

• pharb
        Valued Member
        • Jul 2007
        • Tyers,Vic

Originally posted by crespy007 View Post
        Hi Thanks for the offer, I have sat down with a Mitsi dealer and he has pointed out that my particular model has genuine blanking plates for the EGR, good news for me as i wont need an EGR to pass roady.......
        Yes, my 94 model just has blanking plates.

I've never actually seen a 2.8 with EGR.
        PCOV Member 1107.
        Daily driver NX GLX
        Semi retired NL GLS 3.5 (no airbags) in almost prestine condition to replace NJ.
        Virtually fully retired NJ 2.8TD
        Previously - NB LWB, NA SWB.

Comment

• stumagoo
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2014
          • Perth WA S.O.R

I believe the EGR is on the models with electronic injection. I have only seen mention of these in Europe and UK markets. apparently they are also up on power compared to ours but I suspect the setup is much like the 2.8 NM we get
          1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
          *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
          1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X