Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Challenger/ Pajero Sport > Pajero Sport

Pajero Sport The Pajero Sport new to Oz

Old 15-05-19

Send a message via Skype™ to Josooowa
Default Fotos of rear seats in 5 Seater.....

Does anyone have any pictures of the 5-seater backseats folded in different settings? We have a big dog and in need to see if the 5-seater can work in split setup. Had a look at the 7-seater today and could not make it work for us....we keep one seat up and one down...photos are of our NP V6....

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Old 15-05-19
Valued Member

Hey mate not 100% sure what you’re getting at. Do you mean in a 5 seater NP? I personally didn’t realise they came in 5 seaters. Or do you mean 5 seaters in the 4th Gen? I have a 5 seat GLX5, it’s ex cop and it’s 5 seat by virtue of the fact that the last row (6th and 7th bench seat) was just never installed. So the “back” row in my GLX5 is just the same as the middle row in the 7 seaters. I’m 99% sure my back row split folds, one outside seat folds and can tumble forward on its own, the other outside seat plus the middle “seat” / armrest does the same together. Hope this helps but sorry if not.

Edit: By “5 seater” do you mean the shorties / SWB? If so, can’t help you there sorry.
Old 15-05-19

I have a 5 seat GLS, and it is similar to what your NP shows - slightly different dimensions - PS narrower but longer. With the second row folded the floor is fairly flat. Seat splits 60/40 or thereabouts with the larger part on the left - either side can be folded individually. Your NP looks like the larger part is on the right - so your dog might enjoy sitting on a different side. Best bet though would be find a dealer with a 5 seater and see if it suits you.
Old 15-05-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyPizzaz View Post
Hey mate not 100% sure what youíre getting at. Do you mean in a 5 seater NP? I personally didnít realise they came in 5 seaters. Or do you mean 5 seaters in the 4th Gen? I have a 5 seat GLX5, itís ex cop and itís 5 seat by virtue of the fact that the last row (6th and 7th bench seat) was just never installed. So the ďbackĒ row in my GLX5 is just the same as the middle row in the 7 seaters. Iím 99% sure my back row split folds, one outside seat folds and can tumble forward on its own, the other outside seat plus the middle ďseatĒ / armrest does the same together. Hope this helps but sorry if not.

Edit: By ď5 seaterĒ do you mean the shorties / SWB? If so, canít help you there sorry.
Hey hey Heavy...I am referring to the Pajero Sport. The PS GLX and GLS are available in 5 or 7 seats. The Pajero (NX) is only 7 seats.
We are looking at retiring our NP and getting a Pajero Sport GLS 5 seater.

Old 15-05-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
I have a 5 seat GLS, and it is similar to what your NP shows - slightly different dimensions - PS narrower but longer. With the second row folded the floor is fairly flat. Seat splits 60/40 or thereabouts with the larger part on the left - either side can be folded individually. Your NP looks like the larger part is on the right - so your dog might enjoy sitting on a different side. Best bet though would be find a dealer with a 5 seater and see if it suits you.
Thanks Cory....I have found a second hand one and will go and view it Saturday.
Thanks for the info.....that is what I thought.
Josh

Old 15-05-19
Valued Member

Ugh sorry mate, Iím an idiot. I always miss the folder that threads are in!!