Below Nav Bar

Collapse

WA Pajero club do the lancelin dunes and camp out at Moore river....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stumagoo
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2014
    • Perth WA S.O.R

WA Pajero club do the lancelin dunes and camp out at Moore river....

a few weeks ago the WA pajero club descended on the Lancelin Dunes..... not my video but I thought you all may like to see it.

What could be a better way to end summer than with our biggest club run ever. Soundtrack: "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen.
    1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
    *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
    1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back
  • nj swb
    Resident
    • Jun 2007
    • Adelaide

Nice vid - thanks.

Like the choice of soundtrack.
    NT Platinum. DiD Auto with 265/70R17 ST Maxx, Lift, Lockers, Lockup Mate, Low range reduction, LRA Aux tank, bull bar, winch, lots of touring stuff. Flappy paddles. MMCS is gone!

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box

Comment

• Rnn_onmt
      • May 2017
      • Freo ish

Great vid. Looked a heap of fun. Subscribed to channel. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

• stumagoo
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2014
        • Perth WA S.O.R

it was a crazy weekend we ended up with att least a dozen bogged in a real soft patch on the beach edge... one got bogged then 3 went to help 1 of them got bogged as well and it snowballed - the problem was with 40+ vehicles that patch got real bad real quick and it was one of the last through for lunch that started it - 3 hours later we were all out again lol.... but it was carnage - no matter what you did you sunk into it - this is not wheel spin related just the sand was so soft that mere driving over it got the most lifted of us (me for one) bellied of course those with big lifts got out with basic max trax or similar those with closer to stock needed multiple winch pulls to get out.

I believe The song choice was inspired by a very late night very drunk singalong to a bluetooth speaker..... which the poor guys camping 50 meters away were not impressed by
        1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
        *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
        1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X