X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dutchy
    • May 2010

Diesel/LPG on a 2.5 turbo Diesel?

Just curious does anyone have comments\findings on fitting LPG vapour injection to the 4d56 turbo diesel NH? Have a friend in WA who ruined his engine with it. Anyone else tried it?
    2000 NL 3.5 SOHC, Redark dual battery system, Front and rear ARB Air lockers, Redback extractors, Rear Drawer system, 2x 40l waeco's, Cargo Barrier, Rear work light,ARB winchbar, Warn XD 9000 winch, Lightforce 170 strikers, Safari Snorkel, 147lt long range tank, Roof rack, 2" HD Old man emu springs in rear, 2" Old man emu HD torsion bars, Old man Emu shocks, 31" Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ, AM CB& UHF
  • chippy4x4
    • Apr 2009
    • adelaide

a mechanic friend of mine runs it on his 2005 rodeo and he swears by it

Comment

• 03gallagherj
      Valued Member
      • Nov 2009
      • South Coast NSW Batemans Bay

got a mate who has a 4.2TD 100 series cruiser hes been running it for a good part of i guess 3 years now and never had a problem with it or his car. Gives him the best fuel economy too for a 600km round trip with a car trailer he used 38L of diesel
      Currently:
      1995 2.8 TD NJ Paj Running 33x11.5x15 Maxis Bighorns, Lokka, GQ Coils, torsions wound up, Tough Dogs All around, Steel Racks With Cage, Awning, Steel winch bar, 9,500lbs Winch, Safari Snorkel, 2x130w IPF's (1 spread, 1 spot), 150L Long range fuel tank, ASIN Hubs and Sliders
      Coming:
      Storage Drawers, 33" BFG KM2's

Comment

• ziggy
        • Feb 2008

Do a search , someone here did it to a 2.5 and after spending big actually lost power and economy. Could be a case of the installer not being up to it, or the 2.5 doesnt take to it well, but after reading that i decided to not take the risk.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X