• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tinks
    • Jan 2009
    • Sth East Melbourne

Hi from Victoria

Hi there everyone, I am new to the world of 4wd and new to this site. I have a 2005 pajero, love it to bits so far and am looking for a local club to join so i can gain some experience taking my "baby" off road!!! If anyone happens to know of any local clubs and any beginner trips or ones suitable for beginners to join on, please let me know!!!!
    2005 NP V6 Exceed, 2"lift, BFG AT's, uniden uhf, 3 way fridge, semi offroad camper, proficiency course and proficiency plus course, plus wish list
  • tinks
    • Jan 2009
    • Sth East Melbourne

Oopy day

OOOPS i am in sth east melb, Berwick lol
    2005 NP V6 Exceed, 2"lift, BFG AT's, uniden uhf, 3 way fridge, semi offroad camper, proficiency course and proficiency plus course, plus wish list

Comment

• Old Paj
      Pajero Club Life Member
      • Jun 2007
      • Heathcote, Vic

Vic Based Clubs

Aah Mate,

You could consider joining the club that hosts this website and forum. Tha Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria.

The have driver training, beginners trips and many others.

Cheers
      NX Pajero, Duel Batteries (under bonnet), Factory Nudge Bar, Kings Springs, Bilstein Shocks, TowPro Elite, Icom IC-450, Cooper ST-Maxx Tyres (off road), AutoMate, towing 2015 Vista Crossover XL.

Comment

• Pickle
        Administrator
        • Jun 2007
        • All over Oz

Welcome along Tinks.
        You might notice that this forum is part of the Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria. Now in saying that what you want to do is come along to a meeting and see what it is all about.
        Visitors are most welcome and we have some great guest speakers.
        No pressure just look around and ask some members about the club.
        All the info is here http://www.pajeroclub.com.au/
        Dave
        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• tinks
          • Jan 2009
          • Sth East Melbourne

Thank you for the info I was looking at joining the club, I will definately attempt to get out of work early enough to get to the next meeting. I had seen that last year they had a near beginners trip that sounded very interesting and I am hoping they will organise another for this year.

Comment

• Pickle
            Administrator
            • Jun 2007
            • All over Oz

Actually they have quite a few "Almost Beginners" trips through the year and are quite successful.
            Dave
            NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
            Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

• tinks
              • Jan 2009
              • Sth East Melbourne

Excellent!! I will definately be looking forward to them and gaining the confidence to go on others.

Comment

• sharky
                Valued Member
                • May 2008
                • Kilmore

Welcome Tinks
                ----------------------------
                'Steve'
                2000 NL TD GLS

Comment

• tinks
                  • Jan 2009
                  • Sth East Melbourne

Thanks for the welcome sharky, this site has been great so far, friendly and helpful people offering advice

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X