• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xrsteve
    • Apr 2018
    • Victoria

PPD 3” turbo back

Hi all,

So today I crushed the exhaust. I got stuck in a big hole and reversed cat oh g the exhaust and killing it.

I’ve looked at these online. Has anyone had any experience or are running one?
  • AndrewRe
    • Nov 2019
    • Mudgeeraba, Qld

Yeah, I installed mine 6 months ago. Good sound, nice look, amazing dyno figures. Only issue was brackets didn't line up well. Otherwise great product

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    HPD Front Mount Intercooler Upgrade, PPD 3" Exhaust, 3.5" Safari Snorkel, XRox Bullbar, 2"lift using 300KG upgrade King Springs and ToughDog Shocks, Automate,

Comment

• Xrsteve
      • Apr 2018
      • Victoria

Thanks for the reply.

How far out were they? Did you have to replace any hangers or get longer rubbers?

From what I’ve seen the rear pipe hangs below the rear bar. My last one got hung up and when reversing out of a I’d hole and ended up around the wheel.

I’ll be making sure the next one is cut to sit just after the rear hanger.

Comment

• AndrewRe
        • Nov 2019
        • Mudgeeraba, Qld

Originally posted by Xrsteve View Post
        Thanks for the reply.

How far out were they? Did you have to replace any hangers or get longer rubbers?

From what I’ve seen the rear pipe hangs below the rear bar. My last one got hung up and when reversing out of a I’d hole and ended up around the wheel.

I’ll be making sure the next one is cut to sit just after the rear hanger.
        Yeah. I had one cut and relocated but the others I was able to bend. Son had same issue with patrol, but it is still great value for $

HPD Front Mount Intercooler Upgrade, PPD 3" Exhaust, 3.5" Safari Snorkel, XRox Bullbar, 2"lift using 300KG upgrade King Springs and ToughDog Shocks, Automate,

Comment

• NT11Pajero
          • Jun 2019
          • Brisbane

Yeah I've got one. Same experience as above. Some funky bends and lots of random holes I had to plug up and I needed a longer hanger at the back. I'm still a fan as it's one of the only proper (304) grade stainless steel exhausts I could find that didn't cost a zillion $.
          Pajero 2011 NT GLS DID Auto. 3" 304 stainless exhaust, dyno tuned (135awkw), EGR block, EGR cooler removed, provent catch can, custom intercooler

Comment

• Xrsteve
            • Apr 2018
            • Victoria

Originally posted by AndrewRe View Post
            Yeah. I had one cut and relocated but the others I was able to bend. Son had same issue with patrol, but it is still great value for $

Nice tyres and rims!how much if you don’t mind me asking

That will be my next purchase once my current muddies are stuffed.

I’ve decided to get a custom 3” made with a singalong muffler in mild steel $800. They did the centre and rear muffler delete on the stock exhaust

Comment

• Xrsteve
              • Apr 2018
              • Victoria

I picked the paj up today 3” turbo back with a 100cpi cat.

I’m stoked much better sounding then the last which was standard with the centre and tar mufflers deleted.

Slightly less lag, the main difference is the smoother acceleration.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X