• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4ndy
    • Jun 2018
    • North West United Kingdom

How to find OEM Harness parts?

Hi Everyone,

Looking at adding back-in the rear lights (UK Spec so rear running light and indicator is relocated to rear bumper) and I'm struggling to find the parts to keep it OEM.

How do you find the pins that go into the loom plugs? Lost as to what to even Google.

I could just buy the ROW looms but at £35 each, I'd rather just add the missing pins to the existing plugs.

Any help would be great - otherwise it might be a trip to the scrappers!

Thanks,

Andy
    MY13 (NW) SG2 LWB

Foot Rest, Android Head Unit, EGR Resistor Mod (10k), "Car Shades", Other Stuff in Process....
    My Build Thread.
  • aussieintas
    Valued Member
    • Feb 2013
    • Sorell, Tasmania

I dont beleive Mitsubishi sell the pins individually, well not here in Australia. You could try an electronics shop, in Asutralia we have Jaycar not sure in UK. They sell different sized pins for electric plugs.

Other alternative is wreckers and graba couple of electric connectors to get pins.
    2014 VW Touareg V6 diesel

Previously
    88 NF Exe SWB 2.6 manual
    92 NH Gls LWB 3.0 auto
    92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
    99 Landcruiser Gxl 4.5 manual with all the fruit
    95 NJ Gls SWB 3.0 auto
    08 NS Vrx SWB 3.2 auto​

Comment

• 4ndy
      • Jun 2018
      • North West United Kingdom

Thanks Aussieintas, think a wrecker may be the way forward if my trip to the electronics shop doesn't pay dividends - unfortunately in the past they've been less than helpful!
      Thanks,
      Andy.
      MY13 (NW) SG2 LWB

Foot Rest, Android Head Unit, EGR Resistor Mod (10k), "Car Shades", Other Stuff in Process....
      My Build Thread.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X